Conversation Between champion110 and ESPNGuy

16 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. What's your favorite Lady Techster memory during the NCAA tournament ONLY? Favorite Lady Techster of all-time? I am a bit shocked that Barmore came out of retirement but seems like he was "bored" from all the articles I read about the articles.

What is your opinion about it?
    Maybe he wants to see if he still has it in him and I think he actually does.
  2. That's really good that you have stuck with the team through and through. It's funny how BU Lady Bears now has/had all "our" coaches but it's all good. I know we will return to a national contender and do well very soon. I can't wait to see when that day happen. Do you have season tickets?
  3. Yeah, I hated when they did away with the sleeves. It was kind of like the end of an era. I knew Sonja and she was a true visionary for the program.

I too believe that we will be back. The fans will return in droves again once we get on track. I want to be one of those people that know that stood by them all the way through.
  4. That is really good that you have been following for that long. I was reading up on some stuff of when Sonja Hogg was a volunteer to start/coach the women's program and how she wanted to do away with Bulldogs because it wasn't lady-like and that's how Lady Techsters came along...and she didn't wanna see her players armpits and she incorporated the sleeves on jerseys.

I always wonder how the name "Lady Techsters" and sleeves on jerseys all got started and now I know. I sorta want the sleeves to come back but that's just me. =)

But I will never been negative even through the bad times because I know LA Tech will bring it back. I really truly believe it will happen again.
  5. Thanks ESPNGuy! My name is Gary Bramlett and I have been a fan since 1979. Love those Lady Techsters! I am hoping that we can rise again. I have been on the message board since the beginning and there are always negative people. We have more right now, since we aren't doing well. It gets better. Our fans are just super passionate. That is why some are so negative. It just kills them that we aren't doing better than we are. It kills me too, but I know how much rebuilding there was to be done. I am super excited about our recruits next year and I really believe that our current team will get it together soon and, at least, win the WAC. I will be cheering them on always. They have given us more than 30 years of exceptional top WBB. It is the least that I can do to stick by them when they are down.
  6. You are a great fan of LA Tech basketball and I'm so glad that I'm interacting with you. Our program will be alright and we will rise again. GO LADY TECHSTERS!!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 16 of 16
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12