Conversation Between dawg80 and Dogsince65

2 Visitor Messages

1. FYI== my granddaughter had tumors in her bones and we spent 3 weeks in Frisco hospital--3 life threatening surgeries and fortunately we had Medical expenses-- first week exceeded 700k and rehab -therapy- various treatments. Started last summer-- she is about 90% 1 year later

Victoria is my adopted daughter and she did classes online (Tech of course) --she will begin her MBA in next month. She got out of Wheelchair past month and we went to New York for a great time together-- I know I have been rude on many occasions and I apologize . I have not posted since the medical issues began and plan to avoid being a jerk --just post when I think I have something of interest ---
  2. FYI== my granddaughter had tumors in her bones and we spent 3 weeks in Frisco hospital--3 life threatening surgeries and fortunately we had Medical expenses-- first week exceeded 700k and rehab -therapy- various treatments. Started last summer-- she is about 90% 1 year later

Victoria is my adopted daughter and she did classes online (Tech of course) --she will begin her MBA in next month. She got out of Wheelchair past month and we went to New York for a great time together-- I know I have been rude on many occasions and I apologize . I have not posted since the medical issues began and plan to avoid being a jerk --just post when I think I have something of interest ---
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2