Conversation Between BruisedOrange and OLDBLUE

2 Visitor Messages

1. Okay, one last encouragement:

Jer 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not evil, to give you an expected end*.

*{ a very desirable one; such as we wish and hope to have, and expect; which will put an end to all our troubles, and put us into the enjoyment of all good things promised and waited for.} He really is faithful!!!

-OLDBLUE
  2. B. Orange:
    OLDBLUE here. Reading your post I couldn't help but think of what I've been sensing God is teaching me the last few months. Amid loss of loved ones, ailing friends, family(in-law) in chaos, etc., Romans 8:28-39 is becoming ever more clear, and comforting. My mind returns to Job, my heart is lightened -The Lord loves us soooo much, and is in control of our lives when we have surrendered to Him.

God bless you and stay strong for your special one. Sounds like you've got the important thing, so, with that, know you are going to realized God's best. Stay hopeful, and know He is Lord. Just plow on seeking Him and letting His Spirit do His work in you. That is the "good."

Both of you are in my prayers, and will be in those of our Bible study class as well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2