Conversation Between Geaux Dawgs and ESPNGuy

9 Visitor Messages

1. I agree man. It's not cool for his family and stuff but I would assume he will get paid but I'm not sure how it work when you get fired.
  2. I feel bad for Long, good for Spoon, and Great for Tech.
  3. i've been posting on it buddy haha...my posts probably are hidden between everyone who is jumping for joy right now haha.
  4. Where have you been hiding?? I needed your insight on the firing.
  5. You are freaking hilarious dude haha...haha...
  6. I thought I would ride your coat tails, cocktails, now that is a drink!!!!
  7. You can ride the cocktails cause I got a lot of knowledge for all LOL...jk...don't wanna come off cocky or anything. But I like mainly college football and men's and women's basketball. I do follow tennis, track/field, volleyball, and soccer but basketball (first) and then football (second) are at the top of my list.

I met T-Spoon once and she was really nice and I look forward to meet her again.
  8. Absolutely., welcome to the board. You know a lot about WBB. I will pay attention and riide your coat tails. I like to bitch, if you could not already tell. I am hopeful both WBB and MBB will get back to respectability.
  9. Hope you don't mind me adding you and no I'm not Chris Long. Look forward to getting to know you better on the message boards.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9