Conversation Between Geaux Dawgs and BulldawgBB

7 Visitor Messages

1. Yeah I feel your pain.............per file pays the bills well.

I am a member of TAG and we tailgate on the hill. Sort of looking forward to Boise...this season has been painfiul. You should be busy over here, it was crazy.
  2. I will be coming to Shreveport on Sunday to work the latest storms. It's always bitter sweet working close to home. When I'm far away I have the drive to work 7 days/week and 18 hrs/day. When I'm home the focus shifts to the wife and 2 kids...or at least the guilt of not being there weighs heavier. I am definitely glad to work close to home for a while though. If I could make my daily rate and work from home full time I would definitely consider it. As for now the per file rate is much better for me but hard on the kids.

I know that my tailgating crew will be disappointed not to have the RV there for the Boise game. I'm still going to try to come back for the game just wont have time for the day long ritual.
  3. I have talked with Tommy Lea. He apparently likes his guy in Shreveport......I was not looking to make a move...but I always listen. Yeah chasing storm type work was too rough on me beig married with 4 kids. I stick with daily.
  4. I wouldn't mind working from home myself on occasion. I did work Shreveport and Alexandria this year for a few months. Other than that, I've been all over this year with only about 35 days off. I was hoping to be home the rest of the year but will be calling to see if I can get in on the Shreveport storm since it is just down the road.

I work with Worley and handle claims for State Farm mostly. I handle a fair amount of flood claims when available.
  5. I work with FARA Adjusting mainly, we handle all the housing Authority claims in the state. We also do a lot of Louisiana Citizens Fair Plan claims. I have a few that work for and get about 1-2 daily claims per month unless a storm hits. CAC, ACC, and Team One. I handle some Safeco, America First, plus others. I may get overloaded pretty quick, but I may also get about 5 total, you just never know. I worked a few hurricanes in Florida, Mississippi and La......I prefer to stay put and handle daily claims, working some CAT if they are around here, like Gustav and Ike. Who do you work for?
  6. I'm also an independent adjuster. Who do you work with?
  7. Are you an adjuster, FEMA, or what??

I am an independent adjuster over here
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7