Beer Club

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
  1. Guisslapp
    Guisslapp
    Gonzo - Have you tried it yet?
  2. Guisslapp
    Guisslapp
    Had my first Stone Ruination IPA. Very hoppy. Not bad.
  3. DogtorEvil
    DogtorEvil
    having an Avery Maharajah IIPA. Aaaah.
  4. DogtorEvil
    DogtorEvil
    Guiss, I've had the Ruination also. I prefer their regular IPA by a long shot.
  5. DogtorEvil
    DogtorEvil
    Guiss, check the visitor message in my profile to see Gonzo's response.
  6. Guisslapp
    Guisslapp
    Dogtor - I didn't really like the regular Stone IPA.
  7. Guisslapp
    Guisslapp
    At some point we should combine forces and have a tailgate featuring our favorite brews.
  8. DogtorEvil
    DogtorEvil
    Guiss....what IPA's do you like?

I like the idea of a "beer tailgate".

My nephew, a good friend and I are talking about having a monthly beer tasting event....basically we'd go to Spec's liquor, throw in $20 apiece, buy $60 worth of premium beer, chill it down and taste test.
  9. GonzoDawg
    GonzoDawg
    Sorry this took so long but if I tell you I am selling my house and trying to find another one I'm sure most of you will understand. The Dogfish Head was beautiful, bordering on wine in it's depth of flavor. Strong in alcohol content, but no hint of alcohol in the taste. Very little hoppiness and a hint of fruit. So heavy drinking more than one was like a steak dinner.

I really enjoyed the Gray's Oatmeal Stout. I will be looking for more of them.

Beergate sounds wonderful to me. Count me in.
  10. Guisslapp
    Guisslapp
    As far as my favorite IPAs:
    My wife - Dogfish Head 90
    My mistresses (in no particular order) - Lagunitas double IPA, Victory Hop Devil, Stone Ruination, Dogfish Head 120, Dogfish Head Aprihop (I am calling it an IPA, even though it would also qualify as a "fruit" beer)
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast