+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ten games remain

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

ten games remain

I predict (positively) a 7-3 finish. Yep, even I think the Techsters can finish 7-3.

Fresno sweeps Techsters.
    Techsters sweep Nevada.
    Lose at Utah.

I think that is a fairly positive outlook. Of course, they could go 10-0, and they could go 0-10. You never know with this team.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: ten games remain

I could not agree more with you FFA, it is funny that this morning I set down with the schedule and came up with the same thought.
    I think that would put us at 16-13 going into the tournament. If we could somehow upend Utah State in Logan that throw a wrench in alot of stuff.
    Fresno has been and continues to be the best team within the WAC this year and it is theirs to lose, they have shown they can play against good teams and be competative so if we are going to upset them home or away we will have to find chemistry quickly.
    We have not hit our stride yet this year and that is not necessarily a bad thing we want to peak as we are heading into the tournament but we have to stop the roller coaster play.
    9-5 is my prediciton for the conference but 10-4 or 11-3 would be incredible. Heck 12-2 would give us another title but right now we have to just play to get better and see how the cards fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    I predict (positively) a 7-3 finish. Yep, even I think the Techsters can finish 7-3.

Fresno sweeps Techsters.
    Techsters sweep Nevada.
    Lose at Utah.

I think that is a fairly positive outlook. Of course, they could go 10-0, and they could go 0-10. You never know with this team.
    Last edited by philgarris; 01-23-2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: mispelled word

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

I believe!

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

phil, your brand of "positivity" is one that i buy. all this emotional crap of being "down" and "upset" doesn't hold water with me. being disappointed in a season is something that happens with fans. being disappointed in direction of the program is something that happens. you manage to stay positive without demanding that others do the same. thanks for keeping it real.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Every time they step on the court it is an opportunity to get better. They have to find the strength within and learn that work eithic isn't something that you have some of the time. A good work ethic is something that you always bring with you.
    Every time you step on the floor game or practice you have to make the most of your time so that at the end of the day you can say that it was productive. Everyday that I go to work I want to know that I was productive in the job in which I was doing.
    I know some think I was mean in one of my prior post about making the kids be accountable, I am sorry that it came off that way but I am accountable at work for the job that I do. I make my kids on the basketball team accountable for the job they do on the floor and in the class room why would these athletes be held at any less standard?

We are given but a short time with this life to make a difference and in anything that we attempt we should go at it to be the very best that we can be while we are performing that task.

Go TECHSTERS (btw congrats DAWGS, your having alot of fun on that court and it is showing)

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

I believe Spoon will find way to get this team going. The team is lacking a leader on the court - previous years we had Dowdel and Johnson. We need someone to step up.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    I believe Spoon will find way to get this team going. The team is lacking a leader on the court - previous years we had Dowdel and Johnson. We need someone to step up.
    It has been hard to fill that gap. I truly believe we have a turning point coming that will motivate and get this team stepping up to the challenge.

+ Reply to Thread