+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We are making noise!!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up We are making noise!!

I was in a Sheriff's Office early this morning and a LSU fan started giving me crap about my Tech jacket, when of all people a ULM Alum told him that at least we scored a TD in our bowl game. ZING!! That made my day!!

I was eating with some folks at a meeting when TECH came up. A local dentist who hasn't been to a TECH game in 20 years, told the group that he got a donation form basically stating "jokingly" that TECH was broke from paying Dykes to stay and wanted a donation. Someone piped up and asked him if he told TECH to stick it. He said nope! They managed to keep Dykes and he didn't mind donating!! I asked him later if he was going to any games next year and he said certainly!

My 17 year old half brother sent me a pic of his TECH acceptance letter! He went to two games with me this year and fell in love with TECH. For a Baton Rouge kid who has a 27 on his ACT and a mother who has LSU season tickets to go all in early like that is a big win. Did I mention his father had a SMU recruiter fly from Dallas to recruit him and then offered to pay for a full ride there. He told him he would rather go to TECH and try out for the BOP!

These are all examples of how people are changing how they think about Louisiana Tech University! TAKE PRIDE and keep on pushing!!

P.S. someone please PM me if you have info on how I could get my brother in touch with BOP. He has been in band since his freshman year, and really wants to be a part of it!

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: We are making noise!!

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    I was in a Sheriff's Office early this morning and a LSU fan started giving me crap about my Tech jacket, when of all people a ULM Alum told him that at least we scored a TD in our bowl game. ZING!! That made my day!!

I was eating with some folks at a meeting when TECH came up. A local dentist who hasn't been to a TECH game in 20 years, told the group that he got a donation form basically stating "jokingly" that TECH was broke from paying Dykes to stay and wanted a donation. Someone piped up and asked him if he told TECH to stick it. He said nope! They managed to keep Dykes and he didn't mind donating!! I asked him later if he was going to any games next year and he said certainly!

My 17 year old half brother sent me a pic of his TECH acceptance letter! He went to two games with me this year and fell in love with TECH. For a Baton Rouge kid who has a 27 on his ACT and a mother who has LSU season tickets to go all in early like that is a big win. Did I mention his father had a SMU recruiter fly from Dallas to recruit him and then offered to pay for a full ride there. He told him he would rather go to TECH and try out for the BOP!

These are all examples of how people are changing how they think about Louisiana Tech University! TAKE PRIDE and keep on pushing!!

P.S. someone please PM me if you have info on how I could get my brother in touch with BOP. He has been in band since his freshman year, and really wants to be a part of it!
    sweet

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

jrobken@latech.edu
    http://www.latech.edu/performingarts/music/music_faculty/robken.shtml

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

Champ steltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the roughsteltz is a jewel in the rough steltz's Avatar

Thanks for the stories KSDAWG.

The Dawg Train is rolling!!

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

I can say that his year I had more customers; who were fans of other team yet aware of my love for TECH, talk about our team in a positive light. WAY more than I can ever remember. I especially like how a few of them said they were glad they didn't or do not have to play us.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Varsity Bulldog Lazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of light Lazarus_KKY's Avatar

I had a cleint come in before the BCS championship game wearing his LSU shirt. I happened to be wearing a red polo that day. He took one look at me asked why I was wearing Bama colors. I quickly corrected him saying that I was wearing Tech red and he shouldn't forget he is in LA Tech country in north louisiana!

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Win football games, basketball games, baseball games. Graduate student athletes. Grow/improve our facilities. Buy tickets. Donate.

We'll eventually overcome the 15+ years of mismanagement. BUT it'll take a lot of the above. We're getting there, and it's fun to be a part of it.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Win football games, basketball games, baseball games. Graduate student athletes. Grow/improve our facilities. Buy tickets. Donate.

We'll eventually overcome the 15+ years of mismanagement. BUT it'll take a lot of the above. We're getting there, and it's fun to be a part of it.
    That is the bottom line and tells it like it is!!!

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

what will his major be?

He said mechanical engineering.

Varsity Bulldog TechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really niceTechDynamic is just really nice

He said mechanical engineering.
    None better in the state!

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

That's what happens when you interact with the inmates.

+ Reply to Thread