+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Terrell Lathan, welcome to the Tech Family!

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Re: Terrell Lathan, welcome to the Tech Family!

Quote Originally Posted by LABulldog View Post
    Max Causey and Terry Carter off the top of my head. I know there are more but these were the first two that came to mind.
    Corey Brazil and Tramission Davis.

Champ kdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the roughkdaniel72 is a jewel in the rough

????? Did't we have an issue with his brother???? Why is this the only recruit that the News Star wrote about in our class???

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

I beat the ratio of wm players who sign with tech to wm players signing d1 lois's with other schools is pretty good.

Yeah we don't sign a ton of WM players, but not all go D1. Yeah they'd rather sign with a bcs school, but after that we've done really well. I think we are the preferred Non-BCS option when you look at the numbers.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    Ok my bad.....poorly worded on my part. Yes we have had some good West Monroe players on our team, but living in West Monroe I know the mood in this town only being 31 miles away from the University, the players here aren't exactly beating the door down to come to Tech. For all of the freakin state championships West Monroe has, the ratio of the great players that have come through West Monroe High School and have signed with Tech isn't very good. Know what I'm talkin about? And hopefully we can start signing MORE players from the WM. I mean it's not like there's no athletes over here.

I'm not aware of any WM players we "should have" gotten. Can you name any? D.J. Banks is one of the only players we didn't get out of high school. He went for the high dollar sheepskin at Tulane, but is now at Tech and will be kicking arse as a Dawg for the next three years! Dillon Day?...nah, we are fine w/out him. He doesn't want anymore of our DLine for sure. Hunter and McFarland would have been nice pickups, but TCU = BCS and big time TV.

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

I've lived in this redneck town my whole life and I can tell you the first allegiance of a lot of people here is not to Louisiana Tech University. Read this next line very carefully......Hopefully with this "big" recruit, we can change the culture in the WM and have EVEN MORE of the really good WM players from all of its State Championship teams put us at the top of their preferred Universities after high school.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I've lived in this redneck town my whole life and I can tell you the first allegiance of a lot of people here is not to Louisiana Tech University. Read this next line very carefully......Hopefully with this "big" recruit, we can change the culture in the WM and have EVEN MORE of the really good WM players from all of it's State Championship teams put us at the top of their preferred Universities after high school.
    So you can't name any we should have gotten?:icon_wink:

Lathan would be a great addition. Hope it works out for all concerned.

No I can't name any that we should have gotten because I'm not deep down in the weeds an "insider" like that. I just choose not to be. But I really hope this recruit changes the culture of recruiting in WM. There's no question our University is on the rise.

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I'm not aware of any WM players we "should have" gotten. Can you name any? D.J. Banks is one of the only players we didn't get out of high school. He went for the high dollar sheepskin at Tulane, but is now at Tech and will be kicking arse as a Dawg for the next three years! Dillon Day?...nah, we are fine w/out him. He doesn't want anymore of our DLine for sure. Hunter and McFarland would have been nice pickups, but TCU = BCS and big time TV.
    Banks wanted to be at Tech the entire time. Dooley thought he was too slow

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Corey Brazil and Tramission Davis.
    Dez Abrams

Miller McVay

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    So you can't name any we should have gotten?:icon_wink:
    Dillion Day.

HD

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Miller McVay
    You're joking right?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Dillion Day.

HD
    We beat his butt and his new little team.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Dez Abrams
    Michael Jon Lenard
    Clayton Chambers
    Steven Ensminger
    Adam McConathy

What was the defensive end's name? Shawn King's little brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris29 View Post
    You're joking right?
    Was he from West Monroe? Was he a Louisiana Tech football player?

+ Reply to Thread