+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2011-2012 Track & Field News

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

This Week in WAC Outdoor Track & Field - June 4-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The WAC will send eight outdoor track and field student-athletes (one man, seven women) to compete at the 2012 NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championship Final Rounds held June 6-9 at Drake Stadium in Des Moines, Iowa.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: NCAA T&F Championships

WTG!

Champ RealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond reputeRealityCheck has a reputation beyond repute

Hayes finished 3rd in the long jump finals tonight.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Hayes finished 3rd in the long jump finals tonight.
    That's a good result. Well done!

Usually the NCAA T&F championships are televised, at least on a tape-delayed basis. NBC often has T&F on the weekends. Any TV for the NCAAs?

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Hayes finished 7th in the 100m dash.

It was on ESPNU today. She was left in the blocks and never could recover. Still, she made the finals at the NCAA Finals. Nothing to sneeze at. Well done, Chelsea.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech’s Hayes, Hawai‘i’s Keenan Earn All-America Honors-WACSports.com

The U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association (USTFCCCA) announced Tuesday those who earned USTFCCCA All-America distinctions for the 2012 NCAA Division I Outdoor Track & Field season.

More...

Discuss it here.

Puppy techbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nicetechbluedog is just really nice

La Tech's Jason Morgan to the Olympics - Log Cabin Fundraiser

Former Bulldog Jason Morgan has qualified for the Olympics in the discus to represent his home country Jamaica and La. Tech in London. Time is drawing near for Jason to leave to be part of the opening ceremonies! What an exciting time in his life. Jason loves La Tech were he still holds records and will also be representing his college - La Tech.

Jason is employee at Northern Louisiana Medical Center. NLMC is hosting a final fund raiser at Log Cabin on Tuesday, June 26th to assist with his expenses. Any time from 11:00 am – close, you may dine in or take out and 15% of all sales will be donated to Jason. You must present a flyer in order for him to receive credit. Flyers can be picked up at the NLMC cafeteria, La Tech Alumni Center, and La Tech Sports Properties. Jason has had to devote a large amount of his own money to be able to travel to the meets to qualify for the Olympics. Any contribution would be appreciated. You could not ask to ever meet such a kind, humble and wonderful young man as Jason.

Let’s all wish Jason the best of luck and hopefully he will bring home a GOLD medal!!!

LA Tech's Hayes Places 20th at U.S. Olympic Trials 100m Semifinals-WACSports.com

Louisiana Tech's Chelsea Hayes concluded her season in the 100m dash Saturday evening as she finished 20th in the semifinal round of the 100m at the U.S. Olympic Trials.

More...

Discuss it here.

LA Tech Athletes Advance at U.S. Olympic Trials-WACSports.com

Louisiana Tech jumper Chelsea Hayes and former Louisiana Tech sprinter Michael Coleman both advanced in their respective events as action continued at the U.S. Olympic Trials at Historic Heyward Field in Eugene Friday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Nine WAC Teams Earn USTFCCCA All-Academic Honors-WACSports.com

Nine Western Athletic Conference track and field programs were named All-Academic Track and Field Teams in Division I for the 2012 indoor and outdoor seasons by the USTFCCCA.

More...

Discuss it here.

London Olympics Feature WAC Athletes-WACSports.com

The 2012 Olympic Games feature several athletes that have ties to WAC schools.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread