+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech vs TAMU in Shreveport this fall

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech vs TAMU in Shreveport this fall

So I hate to change the subject, but is there any more news about the actual game?

Bulldog wmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of lightwmladawg is a glorious beacon of light wmladawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya261 View Post
    So I hate to change the subject, but is there any more news about the actual game?
    Please ....Change the subject....thank you!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya261 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wmladawg View Post
    Please ....Change the subject....thank you!!!
    No way! We want all, especially Texas Aggies, potential recruits, CUSA/MWC lurkers and Sunbelch trolls to see and read all of our real and imagined garbage.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

I heard they are opening a Johnny's in Baton Rouge.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Really not trying to shift gears in this thread . . . . BUT, I read the highlight notes of the TexAgs.com interview with the aTm Assistant A.D. for marketing, etc. Fascinating stuff.
    http://v4.texags.com/Stories/4287

Is his plate full or what??
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    They opened one in Addison.

Puppy aai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeaai004 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time aai004's Avatar

It has been open for about a year, highland @ staring

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    They opened one in Addison.
    OK fine

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by aai004 View Post
    It has been open for about a year, highland @ staring
    Watched the Poinsettia Bowl from there.

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Maker's Mark vs Jack Daniel... Which would you buy and why..?

Puppy Ldogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the roughLdogg0123 is a jewel in the rough Ldogg0123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    Maker's Mark vs Jack Daniel... Which would you buy and why..?
    Ideally Maker's Mark because it is delicious... realistically Jack Daniel's because I'm a broke college student and it's cheaper

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

At least aTm had Ruston on their minds.

AggieFootball Aggie Football

Correction to previous tweet: 8/30 game against Louisiana Tech will be played at Independence Stadium in Shreveport, La.

Additionally, South Carolina State will visit Kyle Field on 9/22. October 13 is the official bye-week. November 17 opponent still TBD.

1 hour ago

2012 schedule update: #TAMU will no longer be playing McNeese State. 2012 season will kickoff on 8/30 in Ruston, LA against LA Tech.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ rangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant futurerangerdawg has a brilliant future

Damn......I sure didn't want to stir you up. But since you asked.......NO. A - I don't bet, not enough money. B - I doubt SD thinks it is a dream matchup. C - I didn't say SD thought it was a dream matchup. I SAID IT WAS A DREAM MATCHUP IF I HAD A DAWG IN THE HUNT!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

I think the next logical step is to schedule no home games, just money games. we would have a crummy record, but thing of all the money we would have. If we did this every year for ten years we would have one of the wealthiest teams in the country. After all isn't this all about money. Wins be damned. Show us the money!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We must have one game each year in Ruston when DR can invite the muckity mucks up to the big house so they can look down on all the subjects in the parking lot area.

+ Reply to Thread