+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041

Thread: Tech vs TAMU in Shreveport this fall

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Tech vs TAMU in Shreveport this fall

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    HD,......You, on the other hand, are a five foot nothing tick-turd.
    Wow. A new high/low in BB&B putdown.

I've never heard that one, Marketdawg.

Just remember, you and HD are just another pair of characters in the game of life.:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Allright..I did go all in on that one and I apologize. We are all on the same page, HD and myself, as far as wanting TECH to become as successful as it possibly can. Without the generous monetary support from folks like HD we wouldn't even be in the running right now for any conference worth mentioning. I also disagree with LFR on a great many issues but he is one of TECH's greatest allies right now and, I hate to admit this, he is right on a lot of the topics.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad I didn't follow this thread. Reading the first and last page was all I needed. I don't understand how some of you have so much free time. And, I'm retired.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I'm glad I didn't follow this thread. Reading the first and last page was all I needed. I don't understand how some of you have so much free time. And, I'm retired.
    Welcome to 2012, we have sci-fi technology. We can do magic with it. And we have cake, and it's not a lie.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Wink Re: Tech vs TAMU in Shreveport this fall

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    and you would be correct..Iam an asshole.. Now got get me a baby ruth..."hey you guys...."
    Love the Goonies reference!

+ Reply to Thread