+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 53 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Dangerous Global Cooling III

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Dangerous Global Cooling III

You can’t make this up:

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You can’t make this up:

TRUMP: One of the problems that a lot of people like myself — we have very high levels of intelligence, but we’re not necessarily such believers. You look at our air and our water, and it’s right now at a record clean. But when you look at China and you look at parts of Asia and when you look at South America, and when you look at many other places in this world, including Russia, including — just many other places — the air is incredibly dirty. And when you’re talking about an atmosphere, oceans are very small. And it blows over and it sails over. I mean, we take thousands of tons of garbage off our beaches all the time that comes over from Asia. It just flows right down the Pacific, it flows, and we say where does this come from. And it takes many people to start off with.
    And??

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And??
    That Trump statement makes me think of this scene from Billy Madison:

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

The question was about global warming - he talks about air and water being at a “record clean” after professing to be highly intelligent and then it goes to China, blowing and sailing over....

That part starts to remind me of this blast to the past:

Aimee Teegarden: Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U. S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?

Caitlin Upton: I personally believe that U. S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should—our education over here in the U. S. should help the U. S., uh, or, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq, and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future, for our children.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

That Trump statement makes me think of this scene from Billy Madison:

Principal: Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    In Trump speak he's saying that the latest "findings" are total bullshit, which they are in total, and waste deep in BS at that. NASA became a tool of the global warming Obama ADM and liberal globalist when Obama destroyed our space program, basically giving it to Russia whims, and NASA included. China, India and third world countries are the world's leading polluters and we are nowhere near them. Truth! No even close!

In Trump speak he's saying that the latest "findings" are total bullshit, which they are in total. NASA became a tool of the global warming ADM and globalist when Obama ruined our space program, basically giving it to Russia whims, and NASA included.
    I knew I could rely on you to be my idiot decoder ring.

So he is highly intelligent while the scientists at NASA are ____? Lol.

I knew I could rely on you to be my idiot decoder ring.

So he is highly intelligent while the scientists at NASA are ____? Lol.
    Yes NASA was paid and directed to state this stupidity by the global warming Obama ADM and liberal globalist when Obama destroyed our space program.

Again, in Trump speak he's saying that the latest "findings" are total bullshit, which they are in total, and waste deep in BS at that. NASA became a tool of the global warming Obama ADM and liberal globalist when Obama destroyed our space program, basically giving it to Russia whims, and NASA included. China, India and third world countries are the world's leading polluters and we are nowhere near them. Truth! Not even close!

Yes NASA was paid and directed to state this stupidity by the global warming Obama ADM and liberal globalist when Obama destroyed our space program.

Again, in Trump speak he's saying that the latest "findings" are total bullshit, which they are in total, and waste deep in BS at that. NASA became a tool of the global warming Obama ADM and liberal globalist when Obama destroyed our space program, basically giving it to Russia whims, and NASA included. China, India and third world countries are the world's leading polluters and we are nowhere near them. Truth! No even close!
    What does “clean” ocean and air have to do with global warming?

Or garbage on the beach? What does that have to do with global warming?

What does “clean” ocean and air have to do with global warming?
    Or garbage on the beach? What does that have to do with global warming?
    Nothing in my mind. Go ask Nasa, Pelosi, Obama, Hillary and IGore. They are all pitching this crappola. Filthy air and dirty oceans come from as I stated; "China, India and third world countries are the world's leading polluters and we are nowhere near them. Truth! Not even close!"

Nothing in my mind. Go ask Nasa, Pelosi, Obama, Hillary and IGore. They are all pitching this crappola. Filthy air and dirty oceans come from as I stated; "China, India and third world countries are the world's leading polluters and we are nowhere near them. Truth! Not even close!"
    Why did Trump bring that up in answering a question about the NASA report on global warming?

Why did Trump bring that up in answering a question about the NASA report on global warming?
    Go read their report for your question and possible answer. Not my job.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Pretty sure at this point he is doing just to spike your blood pressure. Trump bloviates repeatedly, yet you still get riled up over everything.

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Pretty sure at this point he is doing just to spike your blood pressure. Trump bloviates repeatedly, yet you still get riled up over everything.
    I am concerned that we have an idiot in office that thinks he is more intelligent than the experts. So far, all facts point to this conclusion.

I am concerned that we have an idiot in office that thinks he is more intelligent than the experts. So far, all facts point to this conclusion.
    Now that would actually be Obama going against his general's wishes against ISIS ("the JV Team") and Al Quada.

+ Reply to Thread