+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Dangerous Global Cooling III

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Dangerous Global Cooling III

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Now that would actually be Obama going against his general's wishes against ISIS ("the JV Team") and Al Quada.
    Or Trump every day of the week.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Now that would actually be Obama going against his general's wishes against ISIS ("the JV Team") and Al Quada.
    Can it not be both?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I know two engineers who worked for NASA, and both told me their funding was about to be thrashed and then the director, at that time, went to the powers-that-be asking for money to fund a special project which would use NASA's satellites and they would study the climate over the poles to see what is really happening. A month went by and they heard nothing and the budget debate was looming. So, the NASA director contacted the Texas congressional "group" asking for help. One rep met with NASA officials and told them they would get their funding, but they had to change the focus of the study. The study had to be: Documenting the Effects of Catastrophic Global Warming on the Poles. In other words, they had to operate from the premise GW was true, and not seek to "learn the truth."

BTW, as an aside, either THE director of NASA or someone close to the top is from Natchitoches and is an NSU grad. I've met him, but can't remember his name.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I know two engineers who worked for NASA, and both told me their funding was about to be thrashed and then the director, at that time, went to the powers-that-be asking for money to fund a special project which would use NASA's satellites and they would study the climate over the poles to see what is really happening. A month went by and they heard nothing and the budget debate was looming. So, the NASA director contacted the Texas congressional "group" asking for help. One rep met with NASA officials and told them they would get their funding, but they had to change the focus of the study. The study had to be: Documenting the Effects of Catastrophic Global Warming on the Poles. In other words, they had to operate from the premise GW was true, and not seek to "learn the truth."

BTW, as an aside, either THE director of NASA or someone close to the top is from Natchitoches and is an NSU grad. I've met him, but can't remember his name.
    And your engineer friends, upholding professional ethics, resigned in protest and published a dissent?

https://www.nspe.org/resources/ethic...ngineers-creed

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Can it not be both?
    If you mean "ISIS ("the JV Team") and Al Quada" the answer would be yes.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

hard to take anyone seriously when they start out a statement with "i'm highly intelligent". but at least he follows it up with some nearly incoherent babble that has nothing to do with the subject.....

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    hard to take anyone seriously when they start out a
    statement with "i'm highly intelligent"
    . but at least he follows it up with some nearly incoherent babble that has nothing to do with the subject.....
    Well at least I know you aren't talking about me because I don't qualify.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Well at least I know you aren't talking about me because I don't qualify.
    i'm not sure trump does either, but it doesn't keep him from saying it...

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    i'm not sure trump does either, but it doesn't keep him from saying it...
    Most politicians and northeast billionaires are pompous as all get out (Texas's Mark Cuban as well). Trump needs to stay off tweeter.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And your engineer friends, upholding professional ethics, resigned in protest and published a dissent?

https://www.nspe.org/resources/ethic...ngineers-creed
    Neither are with NASA now. Whether they resigned the next day or whatever, I don't know.

I wouldn't doubt the "global warming" folks hid this information and discovery as it bodes well for the Antarctica environment and more proof of bogus science for political purpose.

How Supercolony of 1.5 Million Penguins Stayed Hidden for Nearly 3,000 Years...

I wouldn't doubt the "global warming" folks hid this information and discovery as it bodes well for the Antarctica environment and more proof of bogus science for political purpose.

How Supercolony of 1.5 Million Penguins Stayed Hidden for Nearly 3,000 Years...

https://www.livescience.com/64282-hi...percolony.html
    As opposed to more crappola from the same site on the same day.

The Arctic Is Not Doing Well (at All)

By Stephanie Pappas, Live Science Contributor | December 11, 2018 04:07pm ET

https://www.livescience.com/64278-ar...re-report.html

How are these articles inconsistent?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    How are these articles inconsistent?
    Figure that out yourself.

Figure that out yourself.
    They aren’t.

+ Reply to Thread