+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Dangerous Global Cooling III

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dangerous Global Cooling III

Global Warming and Climate Change, yep, it’s scientistic.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The Washington Post is as crazy as the rest of the liberals!

Washington Post: Trump responsible
    for hurricanes

Limbaugh: 'Almost like a demonic possession that has come over these people'

image: https://www.wnd.com/files/2017/09/Tr...ot-596x283.jpg

Washington Post: Trump responsible
    for hurricanes

Limbaugh: 'Almost like a demonic possession that has come over these people'

Read more at https://www.wnd.com/#yFaIJdt87uqdwECB.99

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

More fake hurricane news and this time from CNN.

Another #fakenews video @CNN Anderson Cooper hypes #HurricaneFlorence flooding – meanwhile firefighters spoof TV news
    Anthony Watts / 5 hours ago
    Yesterday we reported on the hilarious antics of Mike Seidel of The Weather Channel in his performance trying to stand up in wind while others strolled casually by in the background. That video has gone viral. Here’s another example of how media tries to make the storm look worse than it actually was.
    CNN’s Anderson Cooper was reporting live on the scene on a flooded road. And for effect, he stands in a ditch at the side of the road, about 3 feet lower.

Fortunately, somebody else was there to capture the CNN #fakenews event.
    Yes the flooding was bad, but there’s no reason for antics like this. It just makes CNN looks even more untrustworthy than it already is.
    No wonder trust in the news media is dropping.
    Meanwhile, some firefighters had some fun spoofing “live on the scene reports”:

Another #fakenews video @CNN Anderson Cooper hypes #HurricaneFlorence flooding – meanwhile firefighters spoof TV news

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

During the flooding along the Mississippi River basin back in the 1990's, then president, Billy Boy Klinton, went to visit a hard hit area in Iowa. There was a levee under tremendous stress and engineers were warning it might not hold. Volunteers were working feverishly to fill sandbags and pack them against the crumbling levee. C-Span had live coverage of his visit, and his making a short speech of support and encouragement. Then, in a long, drawn-out faked segment, Klinton and probably the guvnar and other politicians, were videoed "filling sandbags." Only they didn't. It was just a couple of carefully framed scoops of sand, then back to the A/C lemos and off to the next campaign stop. All of this, ALL OF IT, as captured LIVE on C-Span. You could see how the networks set up their video cameras and then asked Klinton to turn to his left (didn't have to request that!)….wait! Mr. President, tilt your head back a little, there was a shadow....okay, great! Now, scoop that sand! Okay, got it, Mr. President, thanks.

Then, that night, on the Fake News Networks was a story of how our wonderful president pitched in to fill sandbags (sandbagS...plural) and labored along side poor ole farmers to save their communities. I was aghast! How could these so-called "news" outlets lie like this? If I had not seen it all LIVE on C-Span, I would have fallen for the fake story too. I mean, what a great guy, Prez Klinton must be, rolling up his sleeves and laboring in the hot, humid weather filling sandbags...for HOURS! we were told. And the only reason he didn't stay longer was because another community down river, needed him too. Wow! what an awesome guy!

Let me hasten to say, NO! I don't think it's the place of the POTUS to spend time filling sandbags. That is true of any POTUS (R) or (D). To tour a devastated area, yeah, okay. Even his self-serving little speech, works to bring confidence and some comfort to those folks caught in such an event. But...for the networks to blatantly lie and run a story that he spent "hours filling sandbags" is ridiculous. It was actually kind of funny to watch NBC, then ABC, etc...because the only video footage they had was Klinton doing two scoops. They just looped it and edited it in different slots, with footage of people ACTUALLY filling sandbags for real.

A real eye opener. Makes you ask....what else do they fake and lie about?

Hum..even some liberals are waking up to this scam.

Ballot measures taking aim at 'climate change' fall short...

More biased liberal lies about global warming exposed.

Error in major climate study revealed – warming NOT higher than expected

Scientists Predict New Ice Age By 2019 As Sun 'Goes Blank' - Unilad

https://www.unilad.co.uk/.../scientists-predict-new-ice-age-by-2019-as-sun-goes-blank...

A series of images released by NASA have sparked concerns that the Earth could be heading for a mini ice age.

Nasa: Mini ice age on the way due to lack of sunspots and it'll get very ...

https://metro.co.uk › Tech › Nasa18 hours ago - A mini ice age could be on the way and it's going to get very, very cold ... its 'solar minimum' low point in 2019 or 2020, according to Nasa's ...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The Earth has been warming since the end of the last mini ice age in the 1600's. But, if the sun is about to go into one of its "dark" cycles, then yes, brace for another ice age! It's happened repeatedly throughout history...and pre-history too. I am only concerned with REAL science. And real science tells us the Earth goes thru warming/cooling cycles, due to the cycles of the sun. Period.

Yes, the planet can experience other happenings that TEMPORIARILY and mostly geographically alter the "climate." Such events include mega-volcanoes that spew more "crap" into the atmosphere in 24 hours than 30 years of ALL HUMAN ACTIVITY in the US combined! Thus, downwind, and for some short (relatively speaking) period of time, the climate is altered. Maybe an asteroid did strike the planet, near the Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico, and wipe out the dinosaurs by drastically altering the climate. There is evidence of a huge crater and it dates back to about that time period. So...yeah, probably.

But, in the big picture, it's the sun that determines the climate of the Earth. Nothing, I mean nothing, humans can do will change that. Even if we wanted to! If everyone agreed a big ice age was looming and the whole world worked together...we could not pump enough greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere to stop it. We could reduce our own air quality making breathing a little unpleasant, but we could not stop an ice age. The sun would laugh at our meager efforts.

Maybe some people are scared by the notion it is out of our hands. Perhaps that's why idiots like algore find a willing audience for his BS. People want to believe humans can control such universal matters as a big yellow star's cycles (that's our sun), if we only just work together. It's comforting for the misinformed for them to think...I just voted for a goofy Dem who tells me we humans control the Earth's climate, and now that I have done my part (voted) I can go back to driving my gas-guzzling SUV, leave the lights on at my house 24/7, jump on a jet airliner to fly to Florida on a vacation, use tons of plastic, and all of those things since I voted "dem." Meanwhile, don't bother me with silly REAL science.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

It hasn't been so bad, except for the damned wind. Just move around a little to keep the blood flowing and create a little friction and you're fine. More fine when the damned wind stops blowing.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    It hasn't been so bad, except for the damned wind. Just move around a little to keep the blood flowing and create a little friction and you're fine. More fine when the damned wind stops blowing.
    Were you in the northeast this holiday?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Were you in the northeast this holiday?
    I live in Boston. Spent most of yesterday around Fenway and at the movies.

Everyone should see Creed II. And stay away from Robin Hood.

I love Boston!!

COLDEST TGIVING SINCE 1871!

LIVE: FREEZE MAP...

'End Of The Arctic Ice Scam'...

I will see Creed II. Rocky Balboa is my all-time favorite movie character. Just love Rocky! I like his philosophy on life:

"It's not how hard you can hit. It's how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."

Very profound.

+ Reply to Thread