+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Dangerous Global Cooling III

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Dangerous Global Cooling III

So next will be the latest fake "facts" that CO2 levels arriving after numerous volcanic eruptions around the world.

Anak Krakatau: Indonesian volcano's dramatic collapse

By Jonathan AmosBBC Science Correspondent

Image copyrightREUTERS
    Image captionRadar satellites are one of the few ways of assessing the volcano curre

ntly
    The scale of the dramatic collapse of the Indonesian volcano that led to last Saturday's devastating tsunami in the Sunda Strait is becoming clear.
    Researchers have examined satellite images of Anak Krakatau to calculate the amount of rock and ash that sheared off into the sea.
    They say the volcano has lost more than two-thirds of its height and volume during the past week.
    Much of this missing mass could have slid into the sea in one movement.
    It would certainly explain the displacement of water and the generation of waves up to 5m high that then inundated the nearby coastlines of Java and Sumatra.Indonesia's disaster agency says more than 400 people are confirmed dead with 20 or so still missing. In excess of 40,000 have been displaced.

The capability has allowed some initial measurements to be made of Anak Krakatau's lost stature, in particular on its western side.What was once a volcanic cone standing some 340m high is now just 110m tall, says the PVMBG.
    In terms of volume, 150-170 million cubic metres of material has gone, leaving only 40-70 million cubic metres still in place.
    Image copyrightJAXAImage captionThe Japanese Alos-2 radar satellite is also being used to monitor Anak KrakatauQuite how much mass was lost on 22 December itself and how much in the following days is unknown. Scientists may have a better idea once they have had a chance to visit the volcano and conduct more extensive surveys.
    But with the eruptions still ongoing and a safety exclusion zone in force - no-one is going near Anak Krakatau.
    Cone collapse with tsunami generation was considered a potential hazard before last Saturday.
    Scientists had modelled the possibility six years ago, even identifying the western flank of Anak Krakatau as the section of the volcano most likely to fail.
    The study, although simulating a larger event, predicted wave heights and coastal inundation times that were remarkably similar to what actually happened.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46707731

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

A mega-volcano will release more "greenhouse gas" gunk into the atmosphere in 24 hours than 30 years of human activity in the US. Mt. Etna is erupting in Italy and this one in Indonesia are wreaking havoc on the globe. Why isn't algore and his GW-loonies protesting these volcanos? STOP THE MADNESS!

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    A mega-volcano will release more "greenhouse gas" gunk into the atmosphere in 24 hours than 30 years of human activity in the US. Mt. Etna is erupting in Italy and this one in Indonesia are wreaking havoc on the globe. Why isn't algore and his GW-loonies protesting these volcanos? STOP THE MADNESS!
    Volcanoes have no money to steal

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Because the liberals worship "Mother Earth" instead of the real Creator God ("Worship the creation instead of the Creator"). You can't diss or "Fool Mother nature" in their mind. That would be blasphemy.

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    Volcanoes have no money to steal
    So true.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

12 years??? Egad! And I have so much left on my bucket list! Worse! my wife keeps adding items to "our" bucket list.

I'll play....

From what source/study did the silly NY congressbitch get her information? I mean, why not 11 years? 13 years? Why 12 years?

THE SKY IS FALLING!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Because the liberals worship "Mother Earth" instead of the real Creator God ("Worship the creation instead of the Creator"). You can't diss or "Fool Mother nature" in their mind. That would be blasphemy.
    I disagree. They worship THEMSELVES.

They believe they are here to save us from ourselves, and the more people they can get to believe their PC bull$hit the better they feel about their own lives. Guisslap is a prime example of a lost soul looking for a hero to worship.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post

They believe they are here to save us from ourselves, and the more people they can get to believe their PC bull$hit the better they feel about their own lives. Guisslap is a prime example of a lost soul looking for a hero to worship.
    Wrong. I don’t need a hero. You guys are the ones that are looking for a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post

Maybe. But more likely goosey is one of those "green with envy" types who wants to tear down successful people and drag them down to his low level. He hates Donald Trump because of all the success the man has had.

Truthfully, I never liked nor disliked Trump prior to his running for president. I never watched his TV show, never. I met and had a business dealing with the winner of the very first Apprentice show, Bill Rancic, I think that's his name...anyway, he told us of his experience on the show and how Donald Trump helped him do a real estate deal (my involvement with him), and generally sung his praises. I dismissed it as "well, you're only saying that because you won and Trump has helped you." Even after that I never thought that much of Donald Trump...just another wealthy real estate guy, of whom I have known plenty, I thought.

I was NOT on the Trump bandwagon during the primaries. I voted for Ted Cruz in the Louisiana GOP primary. After Trump secured the nomination, and it was him vs. Krooked Killary, I supported him only as a "lesser of two evils" choice. But, after two years, and the nation doing great, and the other things Trump is trying to accomplish, I am with him now.

Beyond all of that, Goosey is a lost soul. He is an atheist, a commie, an anti-American scumbag...all bad things...oh, and a lawyer to boot, egad! And all losing badly, when the light of truth is shined upon them. Everything he believes is a lie, is wrong.

New study refutes climate-change alarm

Scientists calculate CO2 level long before SUVs

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Buddy, that is simply not true. Volcanos do add CO2 to the atmosphere but it only about 2 to 3% of what is contributed by burning fossil fuels and deforestation. Anyway, it has been a long time since a mega-volcano has erupted.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    New study refutes climate-change alarm

Scientists calculate CO2 level long before SUVs
    Tyler, that link is sad, very sad. It takes a few facts and twist them into nonsense. Yes, CO2 levels were at 410 3 million years ago and temperatures were 7 degrees F higher and ocean levels were higher. It was because back then it took thousands of years for CO2 levels to reach 410. In our case today, it has only taken 150 years. So eventually, the planet will get much hotter and the ocean levels much higher. You can count on it.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Tyler, that link is sad, very sad. It takes a few facts and twist them into nonsense. Yes, CO2 levels were at 410 3 million years ago and temperatures were 7 degrees F higher and ocean levels were higher. It was because back then it took thousands of years for CO2 levels to reach 410. In our case today, it has only taken 150 years. So eventually, the planet will get much hotter and the ocean levels much higher. You can count on it.
    AOC says we will all be dead in 12 years anyway. That is, if you believe that too.

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    AOC says we will all be dead in 12 years anyway. That is, if you believe that too.
    Unless we get another mega-volcano... than bend over and kiss your azz goodbye! One big cone and that 12 years will be down to 6!

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I tend not to believe politicians.

+ Reply to Thread