+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halle Washington

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Halle Washington

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...tock-takes-off

Article about Parkway's Halle Washington mentions many schools that have been on campus to visit her, including North Texas, with no mention of us. Did we just get left off this list or has Teresa really not been to Parkway to visit this girl? I know it is a long shot, but you have to make an effort for girls this good.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Halle Washington

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    http://www.shreveporttimes.com/artic...tock-takes-off

Article about Parkway's Halle Washington mentions many schools that have been on campus to visit her, including North Texas, with no mention of us. Did we just get left off this list or has Teresa really not been to Parkway to visit this girl? I know it is a long shot, but you have to make an effort for girls this good.
    Running out of ships...... She looks great, though. I think we have some star quality coming in, as well. The way Whitney played last night, not sure that anyone can outshine her, if she continues that.......

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Running out of ships...... She looks great, though. I think we have some star quality coming in, as well. The way Whitney played last night, not sure that anyone can outshine her, if she continues that.......
    Love you optimism, but if Kim thinks she is good enough to play at Baylor, we can find a place for her here, especially being 6'2"

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I told you guys way back that we could not get her. However i know for a fact that our coaches have seen her multiple times this year! Sometimes you just have to accept the fact you cant get someone.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    I told you guys way back that we could not get her. However i know for a fact that our coaches have seen her multiple times this year! Sometimes you just have to accept the fact you cant get someone.
    This is what I thought. They just left us off the list.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

---
    I didn't know if we had another scholarship to give?
    Still don't know the status of Laura Owens that we signed last year from Benton!
    At any rate she sure would make a another awesome Techster if we could land her!

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future

I was told by one of the mens coaches that he has not seen La Tech on Campus. He said he is in the gym each time a coach come over but have not seen us. I have reffed her games many times this year and have not seen us.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect View Post
    I was told by one of the mens coaches that he has not seen La Tech on Campus. He said he is in the gym each time a coach come over but have not seen us. I have reffed her games many times this year and have not seen us.
    Having seen her play, what do you think? Is she a player we should be recruiting?

Big Dog TBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of lightTBDawg01 is a glorious beacon of light TBDawg01's Avatar

This girl must not be a guard, or we would be all over her.

TB

+ Reply to Thread