+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about the last two double headers

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Question about the last two double headers

I have not made any BB games this year due to severe illness in the house. But I have a chance to make one of the last two double headers and I may be bringing a young lady who is interested in continuing her basketball career at Tech. My question is - is there any kind of break coming up that would limit the student participation this Saturday or next. I want her to get the full effect with the Hoop Troop and the students in the house. Also, I can't find the time for the Hawaii game but I assume it will be 6:30 or 7:00. Thanks in advance.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Question about the last two double headers

Mardi Gras holiday starts this Friday after classes. Normally there's no Hoop Troop, cheerleaders, or RBs when they're on a break; however, every now and then they are there, so you might check. Student attendance will most certainly be down since they're out of classes for a couple of days. Next weekend might be better. That's my opinion, but others on here may know more details of whether the band or others will show this weekend or not.

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar

Good info. Thanks cutie.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Did y'all make it to the games today and enjoy them? I forgot about quarter break, so I worried I had led you astray. Student sections for the last two DHs were down with breaks, but the hoop troop, cheerleaders, and RBs were there, at least. And we won both, so that was good for your visitor. crowd was great in the men's game but a bit lacking for the women. That's quite a reversal from past years. Anyway, hope you made it and had a good experience.

+ Reply to Thread