+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there no articles about La Tech hosting the LHSAA Top 28?

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Are there no articles about La Tech hosting the LHSAA Top 28?

I have been looking for articles on us hosting the LHSAA Top 28 and I haven't really seen any. I really do know why this might be happening but still....

I am excited that it gives many students and parents especially from S Louisiana a chance to see our campus since from down there they are bombarded by LSU and ULL.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Are there no articles about La Tech hosting the LHSAA Top 28?

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    I have been looking for articles on us hosting the LHSAA Top 28 and I haven't really seen any. I really do know why this might be happening but still....

I am excited that it gives many students and parents especially from S Louisiana a chance to see our campus since from down there they are bombarded by LSU and ULL.
    KTBS had a nice story about Ruston/Tech taking advantage of Shreveport's stupidity.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

TNS has pretty much ignored the location compared to all the mentions nlulm received last weekend.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

So things are pretty normal.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Ruston Daily Leader had it on the front page above the fold the other day. It's also second story on their website (though more of a tagline than a story) and has an editorial about how it helps Ruston.

I know it's not a "major" publication throughout the state, but it's something.

+ Reply to Thread