+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tony Franklin System Seminar in Dallas this weekend

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: Tony Franklin System Seminar in Dallas this weekend

Hey, this ain't small potatoes. Did you guys check the Dallas seminar price?? What happened to $29.95?? I think they missed the decimal point.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Hey, this ain't small potatoes. Did you guys check the Dallas seminar price?? What happened to $29.95?? I think they missed the decimal point.
    I read it to mean your entire HS of Jr. High staff can attend for that price. U of WM's staff would break the bank, however, with their large staff size.

I will say this with TSpang speaking in the other room at the DFW seminar to the defensive coaches, this does enlarge LA TECH's network.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I'm glad Spangler was there as well. Giving seminars in Dallas has to help us on the recruiting front.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Agreed on "exposure" as a positive. Spang also talked defense at the AFCA meeting in San Antonio in January. AND many here wanted to hang him in 2010!!! Distance from the "Outhouse" to the "Big House' isn't much.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

We should all appreciate these coaches for using their time to go to these seminars and promote LaTech.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    We should all appreciate these coaches for using their time to go to these seminars and promote LaTech.
    Dang MD!!! That's aweful nice of you today. What's up???

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dang MD!!! That's aweful nice of you today. What's up???
    I am safe to assume they do it to promote Tech right?

Champ nytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant futurenytetyme has a brilliant future

Good for you maddawg!! Coming around....IM me

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

They don't do it to promote Tech, but them promoting themselves and their system don't hurt Tech at all. I don't know why people get worked up about Franklin selling books he writes. We just won the WAC and had an exciting offense led by Colby Cameron (who threw 1 TD and 5 int's two years ago). With RP, DJ Banks, and Molton joining Miles and QP nest year Tony Franklin will be able to write 30 new books about offense. I mean, we all know he is coaching here to promote his system (that doesn't work) and sell his books (that suck), right? The system offense sucks. We should go back to Scelfo or Conroy Hines' offense, you know the run, run, pass, punt offense.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    They don't do it to promote Tech, but them promoting themselves and their system don't hurt Tech at all. I don't know why people get worked up about Franklin selling books he writes. We just won the WAC and had an exciting offense led by Colby Cameron (who threw 1 TD and 5 int's two years ago). With RP, DJ Banks, and Molton joining Miles and QP nest year Tony Franklin will be able to write 30 new books about offense. I mean, we all know he is coaching here to promote his system (that doesn't work) and sell his books (that suck), right? The system offense sucks. We should go back to Scelfo or Conroy Hines' offense, you know the run, run, pass, punt offense.
    you obviously aren't old enough to have an accurate memory of the conroy hines offense.

+ Reply to Thread