+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TB Salute @ aTm Game????

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: TB Salute @ aTm Game????

We need to name something on campus after him too.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    Does anyone else on this board besides me think that we should make a big deal about Terry Bradshaw at the aTm game? It is going to be in his hometown, it will be on national TV and he has done so much for us on the QFE & conference alignment fronts!!!!! It should be on an evening when he would be available since there should be any FOX games that week night.

Should we dedicate the game to him? Honor him at halftime? Before the game?

I also would love to see us honor him in Ruston by creating a statue at the stadium or name a street, etc. , especially before his parents are gone and can not enjoy the honor!!!! (I actually spoke to the mayor about the stret thing but he seems to think it would be too much trouble changing addresses getting companies to okay it, etc., the damn wuss)

What say you?
    Fantastic Idea!!!!!!!

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    FWIW, 3132 in Shreveport is now called Terry Bradshaw Passway. This is said about 50 times a day on the Police radio!!
    As long as the police radio doesn't say that Terry Bradshaw was stopped and arrested on Terry Bradshaw Passway they can say it all they want! I couldn't resist

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

Great read from Houston Chroncle.

http://www.chron.com/default/article...ad-3354512.php

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

I like the statue idea. He did throw the first TD pass in our beloved stadium. Would a statue of him in the passing motion be appropriate?

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

I think the TB thing is a great idea. I think the biggest struggle will be getting him to come to the event in person. Someone with some clout get to work.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    I like the statue idea. He did throw the first TD pass in our beloved stadium. Would a statue of him in the passing motion be appropriate?
    I was thinking maybe him holding a football in his left arm, while simultaneously stiff arming with his right arm, and finally he would be twisted around while running....... oh wait

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Have you seen his new Community Trust Bank Commercials? I am thinking of switching
    Have you seen him in the Nutrisystem ads? Saw it just now for the first time.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

"Ain't I purrdy!"

Bulldog DAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    Does anyone else on this board besides me think that we should make a big deal about Terry Bradshaw at the aTm game? It is going to be in his hometown, it will be on national TV and he has done so much for us on the QFE & conference alignment fronts!!!!! It should be on an evening when he would be available since there should be any FOX games that week night.

Should we dedicate the game to him? Honor him at halftime? Before the game?

I also would love to see us honor him in Ruston by creating a statue at the stadium or name a street, etc. , especially before his parents are gone and can not enjoy the honor!!!! (I actually spoke to the mayor about the stret thing but he seems to think it would be too much trouble changing addresses getting companies to okay it, etc., the damn wuss)

What say you?

That's a great idea. The date shouln't conflict withhis FOX gig. One of the streets by the stadium shouldn't be a problem.

+ Reply to Thread