+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crazy New England People Cant believe this happaned...Gotta luv Liberals

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Crazy New England People Cant believe this happaned...Gotta luv Liberals

Yankees.

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    You don't know me enough to make a stupid claim like that.

Again, there's no need to make up a story, or "fill in the blanks".
    No, I don't know you and you don't know me. But based on your comments here and in other posts, I stand by my statement.

I personnaly know (3) people that a home break-in has occured to so I am touchy when it comes to this situation. People were not home at one of them and the people never got caught. Nothing bifg taken but a few heirlooms and family pictures of all things. Another one, two kids in my neighborhood hid in the bonus room storage closet while (3) teen agers went through their house taking odds and ends. They were caught since the kids called the police right after and they described the car the criminals got into. The other was the worst kind and I am not going into details about it but just let me say, if that guy shot correctly even in the middle of the street, I wouldn't have batted an eye.

And yes, the criminal was armed according to the story.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

After discussing the story with some legal council, the man was well within his rights. It would fall into the citizens arrest category and being charged with discharging a firearm could only happen if the neighbors had filed the charge. Obviously they didn't or wouldn't.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    After discussing the story with some legal council, the man was well within his rights. It would fall into the citizens arrest category and being charged with discharging a firearm could only happen if the neighbors had filed the charge. Obviously they didn't or wouldn't.
    Could be other state laws dealing with discharge of a firearm, correct?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yeah, I should have fired some shots. But, I might have missed and actually hit the tires.
    Just don't hit any trees...then you're arse would really be in trouble from the lefty loons.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TN Dawg 13 View Post
    No, I don't know you and you don't know me. But based on your comments here and in other posts, I stand by my statement.

I personnaly know (3) people that a home break-in has occured to so I am touchy when it comes to this situation. People were not home at one of them and the people never got caught. Nothing bifg taken but a few heirlooms and family pictures of all things. Another one, two kids in my neighborhood hid in the bonus room storage closet while (3) teen agers went through their house taking odds and ends. They were caught since the kids called the police right after and they described the car the criminals got into. The other was the worst kind and I am not going into details about it but just let me say, if that guy shot correctly even in the middle of the street, I wouldn't have batted an eye.

And yes, the criminal was armed according to the story.
    I take it you don't actually read my post and only assume it because of my somewhat constant bouts with TylerTechsas.

I have been the victim of burglaries a few times, witnessed burglaries with what appeared to be handguns (ended up being a painted pellet gun), and I have investigated burglaries far worse than what happened here and probably in line with the story your withholding. None of it has caused me to believe in vigilante or revenge justice by letting emotion get in the way of reason. We pay taxes for people to handles this stuff.

The story does not say the burgular was armed. There has not been a source that says that.

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Problem is, there is a NH state law that governs this particular thing, and it says no, you can't fire in this situation.

If he wouldn't have shot, I wouldn't of had an objection. If it was on in his house or on his property (shooting or not), I wouldn't of had an objection. If it was actually in the defense of another (shooting or not), I wouldn't of had an objection. But it was none of these things.

At least he wasn't in a neighborhood and was instead in a rural setting.

+ Reply to Thread