+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tavasha Anderson - She holds the keys

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Tavasha Anderson - She holds the keys

Hey everyone,
    I watched the game the other night against NMSU and one thing became very evident, if we are gonna be successful the rest of the year we have to get production out of Tavasha Anderson.
    I am not sure what happened to her the other night but she looked like a totally different player than in past games, she very much resembled Tori Harrison at times and the other times Venus Lacy.
    I am not saying that Barmore has worked with her but someone has done something with her in the last couple weeks, if she shows up for the party she has the ability to put this team on her back and head them down a very interesting road.
    I know it was NMSU but that doesn't change the way she ran the floor and looked to be a threat and then just flew all over the floor.
    NMSU just happened to be the team on the floor.
    She is just a sophmore and I really think she will be an impact player for us the rest of this year and definately in years to come.
    We need her to be an impact player, every trip down the floor the offense should run through her to open up everyone else.
    I just saw a finesse when she spotted up and confidence that went with that finesse but then when she was rebounding on offensive end she was absolutely a monster. Barmore or someone has done something with her and she not only believes she can play she is starting to know she can make a differnce.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tavasha Anderson - She holds the keys

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I watched the game the other night against NMSU and one thing became very evident, if we are gonna be successful the rest of the year we have to get production out of Tavasha Anderson.
    I am not sure what happened to her the other night but she looked like a totally different player than in past games, she very much resembled Tori Harrison at times and the other times Venus Lacy.
    I am not saying that Barmore has worked with her but someone has done something with her in the last couple weeks, if she shows up for the party she has the ability to put this team on her back and head them down a very interesting road.
    I know it was NMSU but that doesn't change the way she ran the floor and looked to be a threat and then just flew all over the floor.
    She is just a sophmore and I really think she will be an impact player for us the rest of this year and definately in years to come.
    We need her to be an impact player, every trip down the floor the offense should run through her to open up everyone else.
    I just saw a finesse when she spotted up and confidence that went with that finesse but then when she was rebounding on offensive end she was absolutely a monster. Barmore or someone has done something with her and she not only believes she can play she is starting to know she can make a differnce.
    She has been improving every game. I would really like to see her and Bramble-Donaldson on the floor at the same time, instead of subbing them.

Bulldog bballfan4life is an unknown

Hey everyone,
    AMEN! She HAS IT! SO GLAD TO SEE IT!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone,
    Somebody knows something. :icon_wink:

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I firmly believe we need Anderson on the floor a lot more than she is. We need two bigs on the floor at the same time.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    I firmly believe we need Anderson on the floor a lot more than she is. We need two bigs on the floor at the same time.
    I agree.......

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I agree.......
    ---
    ditto on that!
    I also, think Frazier as a small forward/guard would be a better fit for her!
    Bring it on down the sstretch Techsters!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    ditto on that!
    I have stated it before - I would love to see our starting 5 as Bendolf, Young, Frazier, Bramble-Donaldson, and Anderson. Sub in Felton for when you need the outside shot (although, she has been off lately). Also, sub in Jones when defense is breaking down. For Fresno, we need fast guards on defense, so Bendolf and Jones should start over Young. With Frazier, B-D, and Anderson on the floor at the same time, though, no one could beat us on the inside. Anderson is intimidating inside.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    I agree.......
    ---
    ditto on that!
    I have stated it before - I would love to see our starting 5 as Bendolf, Young, Frazier, Bramble-Donaldson, and Anderson. Sub in Felton for when you need the outside shot (although, she has been off lately). Also, sub in Jones when defense is breaking down. For Fresno, we need fast guards on defense, so Bendolf and Jones should start over Young. With Frazier, B-D, and Anderson on the floor at the same time, though, no one could beat us on the inside. Anderson is intimidating inside.
    So why can't Coach see this as well? If she has, why has it taken so long? Help me out here as I'm a Techster and TSpoon fan.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    So why can't Coach see this as well? If she has, why has it taken so long? Help me out here as I'm a Techster and TSpoon fan.
    I think she wants to make sure our 2 bigs don't foul out. She, also, likes a very fast guard line up with one on the inside. It works well against Fresno, actually, for defense against their 3 point shooters. That is the only reasons I can think of.......... I would put them both in and sub at times with our 6 footers or speedy guards, as needed. We could almost have two teams, as for as style of play.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

I think she wants to make sure our 2 bigs don't foul out. She, also, likes a very fast guard line up with one on the inside. It works well against Fresno, actually, for defense against their 3 point shooters. That is the only reasons I can think of.......... I would put them both in and sub at times with our 6 footers or speedy guards, as needed. We could almost have two teams, as for as style of play.
    ---
    Well heading to see Anderson's future team mate Lulu tonight at there game in Benton!
    can't wait to actually see her play, smiling, any the best way a blind man can any way!

---
    Well heading to see Anderson's future team mate Lulu tonight at there game in Benton!
    can't wait to actually see her play, smiling, any the best way a blind man can any way!
    I hope she knows how excited we are to get her. I think she will be an instant star. Have a good time!!!!!

---
    I'm jealous!

Thanks! I guess I wish she would have done this for some of the other teams we've played and got out rebounded as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Thanks! I guess I wish she would have done this for some of the other teams we've played and got out rebounded as well.
    Would have been nice to see it against Hawaii. I just don't understand how Hawaii could beat us twice by a good margin and Fresno State beat them by 30. We play Fresno to 2 points and should have won and beat SJSU. It has just been a strange season. Disappointing so far, but I still have some hope left. All that matters is the WAC tournament now. We have all seen that we can have good games. If we could get the chemistry right for the tournament, we could still pull something out of this.

+ Reply to Thread