+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/3 DH LA Tech at Mid. Tenn. St.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 3/2 LA Tech at Mid. Tenn. St.

I really want to win this series. I find nothing worthwhile regarding MTSU; just another underperforming school churning out underprepared graduates.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Have the funds donated by Gary Patterson been put to use yet?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Have the funds donated by Gary Patterson been put to use yet?
    No. I think that's what will pay for new additions to locker room/office.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    I really want to win this series. I find nothing worthwhile regarding MTSU; just another underperforming school churning out underprepared graduates.
    I'm with you on this. I don't like MTSU either, but it's not because they are a teacher's college, have "Middle" instead of "Central" as their direction, have a Butt Raider for a mascot, or that their fans call us "La Neck." It's because their SID disrespects LA Tech and all the other institutions of higher learning in Louisiana by referring to ULL as "Louisiana." And our SID drops the "State" at the end of Middle Tennessee? I don't like it. Our SID should tag "State" after Middle Tennessee every time. If MTSU doesn't show us any respect, why should we respect their demands to ignore part of their school's name?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I'm with you on this. I don't like MTSU either, but it's not because they have "Middle" instead of "Central" in their name, have a Butt Raider for a mascot, or that their fans call us "La Neck." It's because their SID disrespects LA Tech and all the other institutions of higher learning in Louisiana by referring to ULL as "Louisiana." And our SID drops the "State" at the end of Middle Tennessee? I don't like it. Our SID should tag "State" after Middle Tennessee every time. If MTSU doesn't show us any respect, why should we respect their demands to ignore part of their school's name?
    I don't get the "La Neck" name that some Sun Belters use. It's silly.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    The Cajuns started that. They think we are all rednecks, but don't dare call them a word many people use for people who live in that part of the state.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

The game has been postponed to tomorrow due to severe weather. We will play a doubleheader tomorrow starting at 1:00.

Can someone change the title of this thread to 3/3 Doubleheader vs. Mid. Tenn. St.? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    The Official MTSU Baseball twitter account retweeted this:

"The Hillbilly Hilton is preparing for a weekend parked in the outfield. Gotta cheer on @MTSUBaseball against La. Nech."

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

The Official MTSU Baseball twitter account retweeted this:

"The Hillbilly Hilton is preparing for a weekend parked in the outfield. Gotta cheer on @MTSUBaseball against La. Nech."
    So professional of them.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: 3/3 DH LA Tech at Mid. Tenn. St.

Is it anymore professional than our football PA announcer saying "First down for the Sugar Bears" or

Our basketball PA announcer saying "and Might Mouse checks in for Hawaii"?

Not taking up for them - but IF you are going to dish it out, you better be prepared to take it
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Is it anymore professional than our football PA announcer saying "First down for the Sugar Bears" or

Our basketball PA announcer saying "and Might Mouse checks in for Hawaii"?

Not taking up for them - but IF you are going to dish it out, you better be prepared to take it
    I'm just advocating for a simple policy.

If their SID calls ULL "Louisiana," then our SID should call them Middle Tennessee STATE, which is their official name.

I think every university in Louisiana should adopt the same policy.

I don't think that compares to the examples you've given.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

I'm just advocating for a simple policy.

If their SID calls ULL "Louisiana," then our SID should call them Middle Tennessee STATE, which is their official name.

I think every university in Louisiana should adopt the same policy.
    I'm specifically referencing the LA NECK tweet....

I agree on the name thing - but they are conference brethern so I understand why they are letting ULL/ULM battle the Louisiana thing and calling each one what they want

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I'm specifically referencing the LA NECK tweet....

I agree on the name thing - but they are conference brethern so I understand why they are letting ULL/ULM battle the Louisiana thing and calling each one what they want
    I really don't care about the La. Nech tweet, but it was unprofessional just like what Jimmy Washington did to UCA.

I just think it's past time for us to put an end to ULL's "University of Louisiana" agenda.

I just think it's past time for us to put an end to ULL's "University of Louisiana" agenda.
    I agree -

IF we are relegated to the SBC, I think you will see a very active effort on our behalf to enforce the letter of the law....

It's just hard to do as a non-conference opponent

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Speaking of the ULL...

Their baseball facilities make ours like high school in comparison...

But hey we got a better WBB program

+ Reply to Thread