+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Awesome play by Lee and Patton vs. Nevada

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Awesome play by Lee and Patton vs. Nevada

I just received my Louisiana Tech Magazine 2011 Wac Title Souvenir Edition. On page 9, I saw photos of the "Tug of War Play" that is said to be the biggest play of the season! Lee caught a pass over Nevada linebacker, James Michael for 23 yards on 3rd and 12 from the Tech 6 yard line. The game clock was winding down and the Nevada linebacker was trying to pull Lee down and keep him from going out of bounds to stop the clock. Patton...on the same play... was pulling on the other side of Lee to help him get out of bounds. The Nevada linebacker and Patton were in a tug of war. Patton was successful in pulling Lee out of bounds and stopping the clock......giving Tech the time to make our final touchdown!!!! AWSOME play by both Lee and Patton!!!!!

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Re: Awsome play by Lee and Patton vs. Nevada

Dawgpix (I think..?) got some shots of that play. Should be in the Nevada game thread. You're right though, that was a hell of a heads up play by Patton. As if I needed a reason to like him anymore than I already did.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Definitely the Play of the Year!

HD

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Definitely the Play of the Year!

HD
    Yep...I sure think so!

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Thanks..those 5 pictures in that thread show exactly what happened.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Thanks..those 5 pictures in that thread show exactly what happened.
    Thank you!

I was excited the way the sequence came out, too. Again, nothing being in position and having the equipment to capture a play at the other end of the field from your endzone. I'm just glad God gave me the attention span to push a button.

Teddy Allen did just a fabulous job of putting that Alumni News together. He is so talented as a writer and we are blessed to have him on the Tech staff.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Thank you!

I was excited the way the sequence came out, too. Again, nothing being in position and having the equipment to capture a play at the other end of the field from your endzone. I'm just glad God gave me the attention span to push a button.

Teddy Allen did just a fabulous job of putting that Alumni News together. He is so talented as a writer and we are blessed to have him on the Tech staff.
    You mean it's not all "luck?" heh heh

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    You mean it's not all "luck?" heh heh
    Oh gosh! I forgot my most important ingredient . . . Dogonit's sincere encouragement!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Thank you!

Great job by you and everyone on that play.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Awesome play by Lee and Patton vs. Nevada

I rank it in top 5. Hard to beat Lees run against ol miss-- broke their back-- backed up on our own goal line seconds left in half and he goes forever-- we end up scoring -- fans bailed At Half!! Other favorites in a year of highlights??

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I rank it in top 5. Hard to beat Lees run against ol miss-- broke their back-- backed up on our own goal line seconds left in half and he goes forever-- we end up scoring -- fans bailed At Half!! Other favorites in a year of highlights??
    My personal favorite is the 21 unanswered points at UNR for the win, even though I didn't get to "see" it.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    My personal favorite is the 21 unanswered points at UNR for the win, even though I didn't get to "see" it.
    Still waiting for a chronological highlight video from all three scoring drives on that one. Hint to all the techno geeks.

+ Reply to Thread