+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Championship Game: Fresno St. vs. LA Tech

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Re: Championship Game: Fresno St. vs. LA Tech

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I agree with you--those comments were offensive; I thought so at the time and intended to say so, but the thread moved on and I forgot.

You said Spoon has an image problem. She's very comfortable and confident with the image she portrays and so am I. Okay--I get it--the announcer referred to her as if she were a man. So what?!?!?!?!? He made a mistake. If I ask an overweight woman when her baby is due and she is not pregnant, that's MY mistake, not hers.
    But what if one or more recruits and their parents aren't comfortable with that image? Why would a head coach risk that chance? It is immaterial what you and I think, but it is paramount what the recruits and their parents think.

I am done with this thread. I enjoyed the banter and appreciated the opinions of everyone.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    This is pretty silly and childish....... The picture posting I did was a quote from someone else that stated "Losing Coach". I responded with a picture of Spoon that stated "Winning Coach". It is a cheer/chant used by USU (and us, sometimes, now). I did not state one thing about her looks. I said she was a B*tch, because of her treatment of Spoon at the handshake. Go back and read. Also, you will find that many of us say things about other team's coaches all in being competitive. We don't do that to our own team and coach, though. Sort of defeats being a proud fan.

As for the bolded part, I never stated I was going to stop reading anyone's posts. Read YOUR own bolded statement. Seems that you responded to me. You and FFA latch on to every negative you can after every loss. I hope you DO continue to read my posts now, because I hope one day an ounce of positivity will come your way. Go forward with your thoughts, though...... I think you are doing a grand job of tearing down our coach. Are you going to start on the players next or have you already done that?

I don't know if I am dealing with a 12 year old or an adult, so I should stop now.

I will go forward with confidence about next year and cheer our Lady Techsters AND our Bulldawgs on...........
    Every single one of you guys sound like 12-yr olds to me. I can't believe this thread.

HD

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I can't believe this thread.
    And yet ... here you are.

Again.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    And yet ... here you are.

Again.
    It's like watching a train wreck. You just can't ignore it.

HD

+ Reply to Thread