+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Championship Game: Fresno St. vs. LA Tech

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Championship Game: Fresno St. vs. LA Tech

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Many do. But we both know that there are women's pants or slacks or whatever you want to call them, and then there are outfits that look as if they were purchased at the Men's Warehouse (that is the "You will like the way you look. I guarantee it" store").
    Oh really? Name me some.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Oh really? Name me some.
    I'm guessing sharky is in the midst of a MAJOR google search. I did one and found a pic of Oklahoma's coach and one other whose name I don't recall.

That sharky can't stop calling out people for not answering his question about Coach White. I did refer to that in my post and I asked him another couple of questions which he has not answered: why does it matter what our coach wears and what statement is she trying to make (according to sharky)?

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Oh really? Name me some.
    This is such low hanging fruit. I have seen Pat Summers, Micky Demoss, Betancourt, the Vandy coach, the Duke coach--heck there are hundeds that at one time or another have worn dresses or skirts while prowling the sidelines.

Now how about you naming me one male coach of either men's or women's basketball that you have seen prowling the sidelines in a dress or skirt.

This is so much fun, and at the current rate, I may be able to equal Champion110 in number of posts. I should be able to make it because I don't hold down a full time job. Come to think of it, I don't hold down any kind of job. But let me warn all of you, growing old and becoming retired is not for sissies.

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I'm guessing sharky is in the midst of a MAJOR google search. I did one and found a pic of Oklahoma's coach and one other whose name I don't recall.

That sharky can't stop calling out people for not answering his question about Coach White. I did refer to that in my post and I asked him another couple of questions which he has not answered: why does it matter what our coach wears and what statement is she trying to make (according to sharky)?
    I don't know. But perhaps if you ask the ESPN announcer of the Fresno State/Techster WAC Tournament Championship game that twice called Spoon a "he", he (the announcer) may have an answer. She succeeded to the level that she had him (the announcer) confused to the nth degree. Doesn't that give you cause for pause? Have you ever seen that happen before. Once, maybe, but twice in the same game. Hmmmm, just wondering.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know. But perhaps if you ask the ESPN announcer of the Fresno State/Techster WAC Tournament Championship game that twice called Spoon a "he", he (the announcer) may have an answer. She succeeded to the level that she had him (the announcer) confused to the nth degree. Doesn't that give you cause for pause? Have you ever seen that happen before. Once, maybe, but twice in the same game. Hmmmm, just wondering.
    Again, you assume she has an agenda. Well, if she did, my guess would be her agenda is to send this message: "I am a woman. It's 2012. I am not confined by sharky's rules that say a woman is defined as someone who wears makeup, nail polish, panty hose, long hair, skirts, and high heels."

That sounds like one the most time-consuming, uncomfortable, and objectifying outfits in the world, btw.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Why don't you find something more important to bitch about.

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

Many do. But we both know that there are women's pants or slacks or whatever you want to call them, and then there are outfits that look as if they were purchased at the Men's Warehouse (that is the "You will like the way you look. I guarantee it" store").
    What the hell does this have to do with coaching ability? Many female coaches wear pants because dresses and skirts can be restrictive. They also wear pants because it better reflects upon their personal style. So what the flip does it matter?

This thread is steadily making its way to the Pit...

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Again, you assume she has an agenda. Well, if she did, my guess would be her agenda is to send this message: "I am a woman. It's 2012. I am not confined by sharky's rules that say a woman is defined as someone who wears makeup, nail polish, panty hose, long hair, skirts, and high heels."

That sounds like one the most time-consuming, uncomfortable, and objectifying outfits in the world, btw.
    Well, she sure as heck confused the ESPN guy. Not once, but twice in the same game. And it all happened on national tv.

Quote Originally Posted by svb002 View Post
    What the hell does this have to do with coaching ability? Many female coaches wear pants because dresses and skirts can be restrictive. They also wear pants because it better reflects upon their personal style. So what the flip does it matter?

This thread is steadily making its way to the Pit...
    And your contribution is appreciated. When there are coaching problems and image problems simultaneous, that can't be good.

Why don't you find something more important to bitch about.
    You people are attacking me and that is ok. But I noticed that when several on this board were attacking the looks of the USU coach, it appeared to be perfectly acceptable to almost everyone. And those criticisms were mostly directed at the way she was born, and over which she had no control other than to resort to plastic surgery. One such dart was about her "pointed nose." How sad and how childish.

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

You people are attacking me and that is ok. But I noticed that when several on this board were attacking the looks of the USU coach, it appeared to be perfectly acceptable to almost everyone. And those criticisms were mostly directed at the way she was born, and over which she had no control other than to resort to plastic surgery. One such dart was about her "pointed nose." How sad and how childish.
    I don't have a problem at all with her attire. I was upset with her going after the USU coach, but I don't have a problem with the way she dresses. We have bigger issues in WBB right now than her appearance.

I agree with you--those comments were offensive; I thought so at the time and intended to say so, but the thread moved on and I forgot.

You said Spoon has an image problem. She's very comfortable and confident with the image she portrays and so am I. Okay--I get it--the announcer referred to her as if she were a man. So what?!?!?!?!? He made a mistake. If I ask an overweight woman when her baby is due and she is not pregnant, that's MY mistake, not hers.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Name me some.

The rest of your response is same song but the 1000th verse. I noticed that you too avoided responding to my hypothetical scenario regarding Coach White. You and I both know that he would immediately be called on the carpet.

BTW, you posted a picture of the winning coach, and you also posted two pictures of the loosing coach in the same frame. You know what the Aggie coach looks like. I was born at night, but not last night. Champion110, you whined in a previous post for me to ignore you, then you respond to one of my posts. I love it!!!!!!!!!
    This is pretty silly and childish....... The picture posting I did was a quote from someone else that stated "Losing Coach". I responded with a picture of Spoon that stated "Winning Coach". It is a cheer/chant used by USU (and us, sometimes, now). I did not state one thing about her looks. I said she was a B*tch, because of her treatment of Spoon at the handshake. Go back and read. Also, you will find that many of us say things about other team's coaches all in being competitive. We don't do that to our own team and coach, though. Sort of defeats being a proud fan.

As for the bolded part, I never stated I was going to stop reading anyone's posts. Read YOUR own bolded statement. Seems that you responded to me. You and FFA latch on to every negative you can after every loss. I hope you DO continue to read my posts now, because I hope one day an ounce of positivity will come your way. Go forward with your thoughts, though...... I think you are doing a grand job of tearing down our coach. Are you going to start on the players next or have you already done that?

I don't know if I am dealing with a 12 year old or an adult, so I should stop now.

I will go forward with confidence about next year and cheer our Lady Techsters AND our Bulldawgs on...........

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

BTW, you posted a picture of the winning coach, and you also posted two pictures of the loosing coach in the same frame. You know what the Aggie coach looks like. I was born at night, but not last night. Champion110, you whined in a previous post for me to ignore you, then you respond to one of my posts. I love it!!!!!!!!!
    I (not Champ110) posted the 2 pics of the losing coach, and I posting nothing about her appearance. One pic showed her whining to the refs, and the other showed her in disgust immediately following the buzzer with Tech fans celebrating in the background. It had nothing to do with her appearance. I also posted several other pics from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    This is pretty silly and childish....... The picture posting I did was a quote from someone else that stated "Losing Coach". I responded with a picture of Spoon that stated "Winning Coach". It is a cheer/chant used by USU (and us, sometimes, now). I did not state one thing about her looks. I said she was a B*tch, because of her treatment of Spoon at the handshake. Go back and read. Also, you will find that many of us say things about other team's coaches all in being competitive. We don't do that to our own team and coach, though. Sort of defeats being a proud fan.

As for the bolded part, I never stated I was going to stop reading anyone's posts. Read YOUR own bolded statement. Seems that you responded to me. You and FFA latch on to every negative you can after every loss. I hope you DO continue to read my posts now, because I hope one day an ounce of positivity will come your way. Go forward with your thoughts, though...... I think you are doing a grand job of tearing down our coach. Are you going to start on the players next or have you already done that?

I don't know if I am dealing with a 12 year old or an adult, so I should stop now.

I will go forward with confidence about next year and cheer our Lady Techsters AND our Bulldawgs on...........
    If the quote that you referred to consisted of only two pictures of the opposing coach with the connotation loosing coach followed by your picture of Spoon with the connotation winning coach, then I did not look close enough to discern that your post utilized someone else's post. For not catching this I apologize to you.

But in one of your posts you did ask that I please ignore you. I don't even remember which thread it was in, but it does exist. You also accused me of attacking you in the same post. I thought it ironic that you requested that I ignore you, and then you responded to one of my posts. Champion110, it is impossible for anyone that visits the WBB board to ignore you because your posts are so prolific. BTW, I never intended to ignore you anyway. You are such a delightful sparring partner.

+ Reply to Thread