+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Notice anything?!

Puppy bulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nice

Notice anything?!

See link and tell me if you notice anything that really pisses you off:

http://www.flashresults.com/2012_Meets/indoor/03-09-NCAA/Results11-1.htm

This has gotten ridiculous. I think that I have a new favorite school to hate...not that they weren't already in my top few.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Notice anything?!

Hollis Conway attended USL.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I met Hollis Conway when he was inducted into the Louisiana Sports' HoF. Great guy! Had some awesome stories about his trips to the Olympics. Should write a book about his experiences.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I was there for that.

Puppy bulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nicebulldog is just really nice

Hollis is an awesome guy. Unfortunately the school he attended (USL) was renamed but for some reason they only recognize that Hollis is from Louisiana (please note obvious sarcasm).

+ Reply to Thread