+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone going to Nebraska?

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Anyone going to Nebraska?

I am making plans to attend the Tech vs Nebraska games on Thurs - Saturday. Have to miss the Sunday one.

Anyone planning on being there and if so, pm me if you are interested in buying tickets together. I don't want to be the lone blue dot in a sea of red!!!! Ticket prices range from $5 - $13 and appear to be readily available online.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Anyone going to Nebraska?

I am going Sat and / or Sun.

+ Reply to Thread