+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruston, the Big Winner of Top 28 Weekend

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Ruston, the Big Winner of Top 28 Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Those idiots in Acadiana never bother to think or care about all those times we had to drive out into the middle of the swamp to watch our kids play. I get so sick of those selfish bastards.
    Amen to that! And this weekend I have to make a 4-hour jaunt to Lake Charles for a state meeting. It's not just school activities that tend to be held in the "middle of the nowhere swamp."

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: Ruston, the Big Winner of Top 28 Weekend

I'm a north Louisiana boy, but there's no question that more people live in along I-10 and south than the northern part of the state. Events held in the south historically have better attendance.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

+ Reply to Thread