+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha Fundraiser( Band Fraternity)

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Re: Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha Fundraiser( Band Fraternity)

With this grant we are getting our repairs out the way plus buying a little more than half of our new cases. Other thing we need are new covers, we are going to be replacing these old dingy white ones and prob get new Tech Blue ones as main color.I am working on finding a company for this (this is our most expensive purchase last year quote was for 10,000 i believe). Other things we need what we hope to cover with just fundraising are new neck and bits and more mouthpieces and then purchase the rest of our cases. That is pretty much it.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    Just an Update:
    We've recently been awarded a grant for $5,000. That money is much needed and long over due. However, we still are short of our goal $25,000. I know most are donating to Tech Athletics which is great, but don't forget about us as well. We're trying to make this band better from the bottom all the way to the top, literally. Tech athletics says it and I know I have our alumni is huge is for us.Our band alums in particular is paramount.
    You didn't mention where the grant came from so allow me to give the credit. The Lagniappe Ladies awarded the money. My wife and sister are members of this 3 year old group. They receive proposals from various campus entities i.e. departments, clubs, etc and fund them up to $5,000 each. They are now up to 60 members and the annual minimal membership fee is $1,000. 100% of the fees are used to fund campus projects. Great idea as they have now touched many parts of the university with small amounts of money which have immediate impact. Conact the Foundation office if you want the official details about this group. Must be a female to join and have a $1,000 to give Tech.

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    You didn't mention where the grant came from so allow me to give the credit. The Lagniappe Ladies awarded the money. My wife and sister are members of this 3 year old group. They receive proposals from various campus entities i.e. departments, clubs, etc and fund them up to $5,000 each. They are now up to 60 members and the annual minimal membership fee is $1,000. 100% of the fees are used to fund campus projects. Great idea as they have now touched many parts of the university with small amounts of money which have immediate impact. Conact the Foundation office if you want the official details about this group. Must be a female to join and have a $1,000 to give Tech.
    We are very fortunate for the Lagniappe Ladies for giving us a boost. I attended the awards luncheon with my other frat brother on the 1st. I don't know if you saw on my other post but thanks again for the donation to the foundation. I hope there are more to follow soon.

540598_905655532388_49701609_36279793_1853908230_n.jpg

Puppy nthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of lightnthedawghouse is a glorious beacon of light

Soooo... You guys still have any of those wrist bands?

Quote Originally Posted by nthedawghouse View Post
    Soooo... You guys still have any of those wrist bands?
    yes, we do have some wristbands left. Can order at www.tubalpha.org under web store or im here locally all summer.

+ Reply to Thread