+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha Fundraiser( Band Fraternity)

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Re: Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha Fundraiser( Band Fraternity)

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    lillojo318 - look into the square card reader for iphone (if you have one). My wife and I use it for our small business and love the portability. You can even use it without the card scanner, by typing the in card number. It charges 2.75% on every swipe, but that's better than getting nothing.
    How do I go about getting one of those? I've been trying to get a card reader type thing I just have been too busy. But we can always take credit card via paypal (with or without an account). We do have a mobile site m.tubalpha.org. You can also order it directly from there.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

https://squareup.com/

Or search for the Square app on an iphone. I believe paypal has an iphone app too. We takes cards over the phone with it, and just type the number in. We can send a reciept via sms or email. Free to download, only costs the 2.75% transaction fee. You can have it set up in a few minutes.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Forgot to mention, the physical reader is free, and they'll mail it to you after you sign up. But you don't have to have the reader for it to work, and people can sign your phone, or they don't have to sign if it's under $25.

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Forgot to mention, the physical reader is free, and they'll mail it to you after you sign up. But you don't have to have the reader for it to work, and people can sign your phone, or they don't have to sign if it's under $25.
    OK cool. I saw radioshack is suppose to have it in stock I will check on that soon and see. Thanks for the advice.

We now officially accept credit cards. See you at the game. How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    We now officially accept credit cards. See you at the game. How Bout Them Dawgs!!
    Awesome. Your sales should definitely increase now.

We probably won't be out in tailgating today. Apparently band is making an appearance today.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

We probably won't be out in tailgating today. Apparently band is making an appearance today.
    They did and I was about 5-6 rows behind them. That was cool to see to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    They did and I was about 5-6 rows behind them. That was cool to see to say the least.
    I know they did I was there playing. What I meant was it just wasn't in my plan for the day by any means. All I saw was dollar signs today..

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

I know they did I was there playing. What I meant was it just wasn't in my plan for the day by any means. All I saw was dollar signs today..

Well ya'll did a good job

I wanted to show you proof of how important it is we sell these wristbands/raise some serious money.

case.jpg
    We have 2 cases like this so far..

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

How's it going so far as getting into "serious" money?

Right now we are still pushing these wristbands. In fact, we plan on being at the event on Friday to try and sell the rest we have. Shouldn't be too hard of a task. I'm trying to.come up.with some new ideas for the summer months and not just sit idle until fall. We need all the donations/sales we can get. Our biggest task is getting new cases. Absolutely terrible condition. From what I hear, next year is suppose to be a big recruiting year for tubas anyways so having some better equipment would be ideal. So that is where we stand right now.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I wanted to show you proof of how important it is we sell these wristbands/raise some serious money.

Attachment 9257
    We have 2 cases like this so far..
    Stop slamming them around in the back of trucks and they'll last longer...:icon_wink:

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Stop slamming them around in the back of trucks
    labg

+ Reply to Thread