+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha Fundraiser( Band Fraternity)

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Tau Upsilon Beta Alpha Fundraiser( Band Fraternity)

Quote Originally Posted by lillojo318 View Post
    Orders are starting to come in. Hope to mail those out tomorrow afternoon. There isn't a reason as to why EVERYONE on this board shouldn't have one.
    I just ordered 4.

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I just placed an order. Good luck guys.

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

All orders I have received have been shipped with tracking number(check your email). Thanks for ordering! Let's keep them coming!

Bulldog lillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nicelillojo318 is just really nice

If you have bought some wristbands (and you should have) we want you to post your Dawg pride pictures on our facebook page or email them to tubalpha@gmail.com! Also, your feedback on them will be greatly appreciated. What are the rest of you waiting on? Seriously, we really want to know what you are waiting on? www.facebook.com/tubalpha

How Bout Them Dawgs!!

We are ONE wristband away from break even point. Come on guys let's get these sold. I ship usually the same day as you pay. Thanks to those who have supported us so far. Please do spread the word. If you have already received your order http://www.tubalpha.org/apps/testimonials/# and tell us about our product!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

I received mine last week some time. They look great. Been wearing one of them almost everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    I received mine last week some time. They look great. Been wearing one of them almost everyday.
    I personally like the blue ones better. Thanks for your feedback!

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

lillojo, are you planning on having them for sale at the spring game? I think it would be a good idea to have someone there selling.

Big Dog Slackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the roughSlackdog is a jewel in the rough

All orders I have received have been shipped with tracking number(check your email). Thanks for ordering! Let's keep them coming!
    I received mine. They look great. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    lillojo, are you planning on having them for sale at the spring game? I think it would be a good idea to have someone there selling.
    We are planning to be out there. The big event is right before that so we will be there selling as well. We hope to see some of ya'll out there if not all.

We will be out in our letters for the Spring Game. Thank you once again for your support. We have sold over half our wristbands so far. I expect to sellout completely at the game. We hope to see you and our wristbands at the game. Go Dawgs or better yet How Bout Them Dawgs!!

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

We will be out in our letters for the Spring Game. Thank you once again for your support. We have sold over half our wristbands so far. I expect to sellout completely at the game. We hope to see you and our wristbands at the game. Go Dawgs or better yet How Bout Them Dawgs!!
    Yes? In all seriousness though good luck on selling these, I know quite a few people in the band.

Bring some extra cash or check(s) to purchase some wristbands on Saturday. We will probably be around tailgating area as well. I'm ready for some Bulldog Football! We have the Big Event prior and have no idea what time we will be around. See ya there! How Bout Them Dawgs!

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

lillojo318 - look into the square card reader for iphone (if you have one). My wife and I use it for our small business and love the portability. You can even use it without the card scanner, by typing the in card number. It charges 2.75% on every swipe, but that's better than getting nothing.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Bring some extra cash or check(s) to purchase some wristbands on Saturday. We will probably be around tailgating area as well. I'm ready for some Bulldog Football! We have the Big Event prior and have no idea what time we will be around. See ya there! How Bout Them Dawgs!
    Walk around the tailgating. We'll get some.

+ Reply to Thread