+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Duck Dynasty

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Duck Dynasty

A new reality show will start Weds March 21st at 9pm (again @ 10). The Robertson family and their "Family Funny Business" are the stars with Tech's own Duck Commander.

Whi's going to watch? I already set my DVR!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Duck Dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    A new reality show will start Weds March 21st at 9pm (again @ 10). The Robertson family and their "Family Funny Business" are the stars with Tech's own Duck Commander.

Whi's going to watch? I already set my DVR!
    Anybody who has Comcast can watch it now as a freebe on the "On Demand" channel.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Oops!
    I forgot to say what channel!
    A&E

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone watch it tonight? Willie took his wife to practice football on ulm's field. The show had a title pop up on the bottom of the screen while they were there and it read, University of Louisiana football field. The cajuns getting a little taste of their own medicine.

Overall I thought it was pretty funny. I'll watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    Anyone watch it tonight? Willie took his wife to practice football on ulm's field. The show had a title pop up on the bottom of the screen while they were there and it read, University of Louisiana football field. The cajuns getting a little taste of their own medicine.

Overall I thought it was pretty funny. I'll watch it again.
    I saw that too. Infact, I rewound it and made sure of what I saw!
    Pretty Funny!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Story from ABC Nightline

Here is the article
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...5#.T2s89NmcySp

Here is a link to full episode, I think it was the last segment (Tech fight song gets a brief play)
    http://abcnews.go.com/watch/nightlin...st-gas-in-town

Bulldog DAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around here

Bulldog made GOOD!

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone here ever see Phil play at Tech? I heard he was better than Bradshaw.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    Did anyone here ever see Phil play at Tech? I heard he was better than Bradshaw.
    Even Bradshaw said he was better than Bradshaw.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

I found an exerpt from Bradshaw's book:

The quarterback playing ahead of me, Phil Robertson, loved hunting more than he loved football. He'd come to practice directly from the woods, squirrel tails hanging out of his pockets, duck feathers on his clothes. Clearly he was a fine shot, so no one complained too much.

I warmed the bench my freshman and sophomore years. After two seasons, that bench was plenty warm enough. At the end of my sophomore year I began to see my dream slipping away from me.

The following season Phil Robertson got knocked out cold during a game against a real tough Delta State team. I took over and played well. Turned out that was the best thing that happened for both of us. During my junior year my body finally caught up with my arm. I set passing and scoring records at Tech, made some All-American teams, and my junior year led the nation in Total Offense. Robertson started making his own duck calls, which he eventually turned into a huge business. He made a fortune. If you need to call a duck, most probably you're going to use one of Phil Robertson's calls.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

I went back and found the part where they labeled it University of Louisiana

For those that want to watch it, A&E replays episodes online. Here is a link to that episode.

CEO for a Day

Big Dog olddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rougholddog29 is a jewel in the rough

When Willie jumped out of the boat after Jace dropped the snake near him, it reminded me of the way NLU linebackers use to act when our running backs came through the line. Seriously, this is a humourous show and it's now on schedule on my DVR as well. Check out Phil's A&E Cast Bio at

http://www.aetv.com/duck-dynasty/mee...hil-robertson/

mentions Louisiana Tech
    Last edited by olddog29; 03-23-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

My new favorite comedy. In my line of work, I use black cloud ammo which Phil is on the box. I'm a professional with shotguns (I get paid for it) and know a great deal and absolutely love black cloud line. When I heard Phil had his own show, I had to watch. Take it for what it's worth, mainstream tv, they play to the cameras...but it makes me laugh knowing how these guys really are compared to the tv show.

Big Dog Easydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the roughEasydawg is a jewel in the rough Easydawg's Avatar

http://americancountrycountdown.com/...asp?id=2406333

Kix Brooks interviews Willie. He mentions Phil has a Masters Degree from Tech in part 3. Good interview, wish Kix would have said he went there as well

+ Reply to Thread