+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spoon/CEO

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Re: Spoon/CEO

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I proclaim myself as the SELF ANNOINTED #1 FAN!!!!!!! Whooo Hooooo!!!!!!!

Being positive sure gets you negative attention sometimes......... :icon_wink:
    Yep! You are the fan by which you measure all other fans even when the stuff hits the fan, and you choose to ignore the stuff as the fan slings it all over the room. You seem to lack the ability to smell it, see it or feel it.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

meh. I'm on Spoon's and C110's side at this point. If Spoon doesn't get it turned around next year, then have your meltdown. Otherwise, look at where we are on a WBB investment basis. Spoon recognizes that BIGs are what we need (based on her comments at the UH pregame). The problem is in bringing them in. The ladies are now competing like the men are,

Get Leon to commit to develop our C and F's. that should bring in some tall girls (hopefully). Otherwise we may have to commit to be a guard dominated, up tempo system.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Yep! You are the fan by which you measure all other fans even when the stuff hits the fan, and you choose to ignore the stuff as the fan slings it all over the room. You seem to lack the ability to smell it, see it or feel it.
    Now that was funny. Interesting how he throws in the little smiley faces and happy emoticons while there is this seething resentment and bitterness that is obvious in his posts. He has said in red-dot posts to me that I should "go forward with my negativity" and that my life "must be miserable" since I "can't find the good in anything." This person needs to create some separation between himself and the sport. It is like he perceives he is being attacked personally...which is ironic, because that is what he is doing. He posts about how hard he works, how successful he is at managing budgets and people, how he has inside information, how he sees the bigger picture, how little he sleeps, how many responsibilities he has, how those of us who disagree are hurting the program...it's all about him, and it's all exhausting. For someone who proclaims "positivity" all the time, he sure does not back it up with his words. Throwing in some smiley faces and saying good things about the Techster program does not in my book qualify you as a "positive" person.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    meh. I'm on Spoon's and C110's side at this point. If Spoon doesn't get it turned around next year, then have your meltdown. Otherwise, look at where we are on a WBB investment basis. Spoon recognizes that BIGs are what we need (based on her comments at the UH pregame). The problem is in bringing them in. The ladies are now competing like the men are,

Get Leon to commit to develop our C and F's. that should bring in some tall girls (hopefully). Otherwise we may have to commit to be a guard dominated, up tempo system.
    Excellent, right-on-target post, covers all bases.

We all know there are some serious concerns and Spoon certainly knows them too and it's her job to take care of them NOW. And I'm so glad that C110 and some others keep some from overwhelming this board with their cancer.
    Last edited by Russdawg; 03-23-2012 at 10:58 AM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post
    Excellent, right-on-target post, covers all bases.

We all know there are some serious concerns and Spoon certainly knows them too and it's her job to take care of them NOW. And I'm so glad that C110 and some others keep some from overwhelming this board with their cancer.
    Thanks! I stay on here because I love all things Tech, but it does get difficult at times (and I will throw in another smiley face) :icon_wink:

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

:bigcry:

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

This is totally off topic but I feel that this thread has went totally away from most things relevant so I am gonna hijack the link and make it about me for a second or well my music.
    If you get bored and wanna check it out please do www.reverbnation.com/philgarris .
    I know that we may have some people on here that don't like Gospel or Broadway music but we may have some that do.

Now Champ and FFA, you may not admit it but there is a part of each of you that would miss the other if either of you were not on this site anymore.
    So you both need to realize your both vital to the board and the programs at Louisiana Tech.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    This is totally off topic but I feel that this thread has went totally away from most things relevant so I am gonna hijack the link and make it about me for a second or well my music.
    If you get bored and wanna check it out please do www.reverbnation.com/philgarris .
    I know that we may have some people on here that don't like Gospel or Broadway music but we may have some that do.

Now Champ and FFA, you may not admit it but there is a part of each of you that would miss the other if either of you were not on this site anymore.
    So you both need to realize your both vital to the board and the programs at Louisiana Tech.
    Great voice, great songs and great website!!! Thanks...I had no idea!!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Great voice, great songs and great website!!! Thanks...I had no idea!!
    Thanks I appreciate that, Not bad for a Union Parish product LOL
    I can't take any credit, I am lucky enough to have a God given talent, never had any training but I have always tried to make the most of it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks I appreciate that, Not bad for a Union Parish product LOL
    I can't take any credit, I am lucky enough to have a God given talent, never had any training but I have always tried to make the most of it.
    Awesome! "You gotta love It"

I get your point, but I do not think of myself as "vital" to the board or Tech athletics. I am simply an opinionated fan.

But thanks for the attempt to deflate this ridiculous dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    I get your point, but I do not think of myself as "vital" to the board or Tech athletics. I am simply an opinionated fan.

But thanks for the attempt to deflate this ridiculous dialogue.
    Well you are wrong, You are vital and have always been.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Great voice, Phil! I knew you did the talent quests, but didn't know about this Website.... Awesome! Oh, and I would miss FFA.......

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Great voice, Phil! I knew you did the talent quests, but didn't know about this Website.... Awesome! Oh, and I would miss FFA.......
    Year 8 with Talent Quest Florida and dear lord we are gonna have about 500 finalist this year, plus doing the gospel tour and coaching. I think I have enough to do lol

+ Reply to Thread