+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Peyton Manning to join Broncos

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Peyton Manning to join Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    did anyone hear the press conference for Tebow on Cowherd? I listened for a little bit. He did not do a good job presenting himself. He was not very well spoken. It was very scripted. The "Aw shucks" farm boy routine is going to grow old very fast in NY. I like Tebow and what he stands for. I hope the best for him. New York is going to eat him alive.
    Colin Cowherd was talking about how Tebow shouldnt have done the presser and Tebow chose NY over Jacksonville because he likes the attention, etc. Of course he did Colin. Cowherd is the biggest hypocrite I have ever listened to. This guy is all about marketing and selling yourself, but if Tebow does it, it is wrong. Tebow is striking while the iron is hot. He is getting paid while he can because he knows it can end at any time. There is nothing wrong with that.

I dont think NY will eat him alive because I still think that Tebow has perspective. Of course he wants to do well, but if he doesnt, he has other hope in life. Those who get eaten alive by a job are those who place all their value in said job.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Colin Cowherd was talking about how Tebow shouldnt have done the presser and Tebow chose NY over Jacksonville because he likes the attention, etc. Of course he did Colin. Cowherd is the biggest hypocrite I have ever listened to. This guy is all about marketing and selling yourself, but if Tebow does it, it is wrong. Tebow is striking while the iron is hot. He is getting paid while he can because he knows it can end at any time. There is nothing wrong with that.

I dont think NY will eat him alive because I still think that Tebow has perspective. Of course he wants to do well, but if he doesnt, he has other hope in life. Those who get eaten alive by a job are those who place all their value in said job.
    Excellent post. If Tim is sincere in his beliefs -- and I believe he is -- his success or failure on the football field will not define him. It will to people like Cowherd, but people like that have no idea how insignificant their opinion is in the grand scheme of things.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't doubt that he will be fine in life, I happen to believe as he does. I just think the media there will do as much as they can to try and create a story even if there isn't one there. That is the way that city works. As you said about Cowherd, I can't stand how he is on most things. If it makes him relevant to have one opinion one day he will argue that way. If he is only relevant if he opposes that view 3 days later he will flip his opinion. He has no conviction. My post was just pointing out the fact that Tebow didn't sound very polished in his inteview session.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Timmy Tebow is like, Oh man! I'm so excited to be here. Sanchez and I are now BFF!

+ Reply to Thread