Thread: Proud of My School

Threaded View

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Proud of My School

One of my office staff here in Mansfield, Texas had been talking lately about her daughter visiting colleges and that they were going to go visit lsu, tulane, ole miss and Alabama this past week during spring break. Her daughter is a straight A honor student that wants to major in engineering, so I suggested that they visit Tech as long as they were in La anyway. Long story short, they contacted Tech and received a personal call back from Dr. Reneau who met with them and introduced them to many of the engineering professors and the Eco Car Team. They spent the whole day with her daughter and completely wowed them and won them over. The full scholarship they offered her didn't hurt either. When her mom came into my office to tell me that her daughter was sold on Tech over the other schools they visited, I couldn't have been more proud of my school.

Go Dawgs!
    Last edited by Lone Star Dawg; 03-19-2012 at 09:59 PM.