+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Proud of My School

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Proud of My School

Dumb smart phone (oxymoron) double posted. Mods please delete.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Re: Proud of My School

And I thought you were doubly proud of TECH!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Dumb smart phone (oxymoron) double posted. Mods please delete.
    Hmmmm...so the phone made the double posts! I wished my phone could do that or is there an app that I can download? :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread