+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Baseball Handcuffs Patriots

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Baseball Handcuffs Patriots

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Closer Caleb Dudley tied Louisiana Tech's all-time record as the junior recorded his 18th-career save in a 2-1 victory over Dallas Baptist (13-7) on Thursday at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Baseball Handcuffs Patriots

nice win!

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Is there any doubt that pitching, defense, and advancing runners into scoring position were very important parts of tonight's win? A couple more key hits with those runners in scoring position would have been even better, but we did get a very nice win.

It was a very enjoyable game as we played small ball at appropriate times. The execution wasn't always great but I really enjoyed the attempts to advance runners and manufacture runs. The two sacrifice bunts by Taylor Burch to advance runners to 2nd and 3rd seemed to get the biggest fan reactions of the night. Burch's double was another key hit. Austin Hedges had a good night and his steal of second before the Burch double made his scoring much easier.

3 TECH pitchers gave up only 2 hits to Dallas Baptist. Great defensive plays made by several players. This is the kind of game I enjoy the most.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    Is there any doubt that pitching, defense, and advancing runners into scoring position were very important parts of tonight's win? A couple more key hits with those runners in scoring position would have been even better, but we did get a very nice win.

It was a very enjoyable game as we played small ball at appropriate times. The execution wasn't always great but I really enjoyed the attempts to advance runners and manufacture runs. The two sacrifice bunts by Taylor Burch to advance runners to 2nd and 3rd seemed to get the biggest fan reactions of the night. Burch's double was another key hit. Austin Hedges had a good night and his steal of second before the Burch double made his scoring much easier.

3 TECH pitchers gave up only 2 hits to Dallas Baptist. Great defensive plays made by several players. This is the kind of game I enjoy the most.
    Nice write-up. Good win Dawgs!

+ Reply to Thread