+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what are the best movies for 2011?

what are the best movies for 2011?

for me..
    1.avatar
    2.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
    3. Real Steel
    4. Hugo
    5. Warrior (2011)

whats yours?

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: what are the best movies for 2011?

I can only rank the movies I saw:

1. Hangover Part II
    2. Super 8
    3. Final Destination 5
    4. Moneyball
    5. Jack and Jill
    6. Thor
    7. Zookeeper
    8. Crazy, Stupid Love

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

My ranking of movies I saw last year in a theater:

1. Harry Potter 8
    2. The Muppets
    3. Horrible Bosses
    4. Cedar Rapids
    5. Bridesmaids
    6. The Rum Diary
    7. The Adjustment Bureau
    8. Sherlock Holmes 2
    9. Sucker Punch
    10. Kung Fu Panda 2
    11. Super 8
    12. Hangover 2
    13. Limitless
    14. Hall Pass

Still kicking myself for not going to see Moneyball.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

1. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
    2. Harry Potter
    3. Bridesmaids

- not sure if I saw anything else that came out last year.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Courageous and Harry Potter. I am sure I saw at least 1 more, but I can't remember it.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

There are still so many for me to see from 2011, but so far it goes like this in no particular order...

Warrior
    Win Win
    Moneyball
    Crazy Stupid Love
    50/50
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II
    The Other Woman
    Our Idiot Brother
    Midnight in Paris
    Another Earth

Unfortunately this was without a doubt the year where I've seen the least amount of Oscar nominees prior to the ceremony...having a 1-year old will do that...so needless to say this list is subject to change...

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Is Avatar a 2011 movie? I thought it was late 2009.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnlowery View Post
    I watched so many movies in 2011, but my most favorite movies are followings..
    1. Avatar
    2. The Muppets
    3. Horrible Bosses
    4. Cedar Rapids
    5. Bridesmaids
    6. The Rum Diary
    7. The Adjustment Bureau
    8. Sherlock Holmes 2
    9. Sucker Punch
    10. Kung Fu Panda 2
    All movies are great and i would like to watch these again in my spare time.
    The Muppets sucked with it's bogus PC crap.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Add Like Crazy to my list of favorites for 2011...it won the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance this past year and for very good reason...

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Add Like Crazy to my list of favorites for 2011...it won the Grand Jury Prize at Sundance this past year and for very good reason...
    If the cast is any indication, I'm going to enjoy this. I'll check it out.

And add another one to my list of favorites...Martha Marcy May Marlene. Stars Elizabeth Olsen, sister of twin sensations Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen. Great script, great acting, great directing.

+ Reply to Thread