+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Throwback Jerseys

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Re: Throwback Jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by BRINGTHEPAIN View Post
    The team will also be wearing these hats, and the first 100 fans in attendance will receive a free hat.

Attachment 9061Attachment 9062
    Boy was that ever a big fat lie. I got there at 5:00 (1 hour before game time) and they said they were out. I went up and looked in the grandstands.......maybe, maybe 30 people were in there and maybe, maybe 8 hats were visible to me. Aint no way they ever even had 100 caps. They had 20 caps to give away. Whoever came up with that marketing scheme should apologize and come clean. Me and some friends counted the caps during the game (4th inning), and we counted no more than 15.

Puppy C2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the roughC2MUCH is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    Boy was that ever a big fat lie. I got there at 5:00 (1 hour before game time) and they said they were out. I went up and looked in the grandstands.......maybe, maybe 30 people were in there and maybe, maybe 8 hats were visible to me. Aint no way they ever even had 100 caps. They had 20 caps to give away. Whoever came up with that marketing scheme should apologize and come clean. Me and some friends counted the caps during the game (4th inning), and we counted no more than 15.
    How true you are! When I asked about the hats, the lady in the ticket booth said they were all gone. I counted 20-25 people in the stands. Someone told a lie on this one!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    "A sucker is born every minute." when it comes to marketing that old P.T. Barnum phrase never will die. . . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    "A sucker is born every minute." when it comes to marketing that old P.T. Barnum phrase never will die. . . .
    Sign in Bar: FREE BEER TOMORROW

Folks just keep coming back.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I'm sure if the hats are such a hot item (and I like them, too), a reorder will be made so they can be sold.

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

I am sorry to those of you that were not able to get a hat. There will be 12 hats available shortly. The embroiderer mistakenly did not embroider a sleeve of hats. This accident was not realized until the hats were put out for the giveaway. 144 hats were ordered, and 44 were given to the team for players, coaches, managers, and trainers. The rest (88 hats) were given out yesterday beginning at 4:15. If you would like one of the 12 hats, feel free to send me a private message.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by BRINGTHEPAIN View Post
    I am sorry to those of you that were not able to get a hat. There will be 12 hats available shortly. The embroiderer mistakenly did not embroider a sleeve of hats. This accident was not realized until the hats were put out for the giveaway. 144 hats were ordered, and 44 were given to the team for players, coaches, managers, and trainers. The rest (88 hats) were given out yesterday beginning at 4:15. If you would like one of the 12 hats, feel free to send me a private message.
    That's a great thing to do. Definitely appreciated. I've PM'd you!

Was unable to attend, but with GSU doing the throwback deal on their side, too, I'd say a very successful "Throwback" night.
    Congratulations.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Now, lets get Memorial Gym redone and have one for BBall! Great to have while football recruits are visiting, too!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Now, lets get Memorial Gym redone and have one for BBall! Great to have while football recruits are visiting, too!
    First 100 in Memorial Gym get a pair of 1977 Powder Blue Nut Cutters.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

I want to buy two of the throwback jerseys from the game but I've not found any site where they are available. I tried facebook but no luck. Help please.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

OK, contact has been made and I will be notified when the jerseys are available. Thanks to those who are involved in this.

I did find out some information about the giveaway caps. There were a dozen (see a post above) that were not given away because they were not embroidered with the logo. These will be fixed and sent out. All the others went to people who got to the park early. Some went to students who watched the game from right field but many others who got a cap left and didn't attend the game. Game attendance was not a requirement to get a cap. To be honest, I arrived very early but then left. I returned later for the game.
    Last edited by HoDo-Tech70; 04-06-2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Changed to avoid twss

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoDo-Tech70 View Post
    , I arrived very early but I left
    Is this the sentence you changed?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

National No Housework Day
    April 7th, 2012
    Keeping up with the housework is overrated. You can spend your whole weekend making your place look spotless, but by Wednesday you're right back to where you started. How did the kitchen get so messy when all you made was a sandwich? And how is the hamper already overflowing? Who's wearing all these clothes anyway? Today just put down the broom, pick up the remote, and let the dust bunnies fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Is this the sentence you changed?
    Yes.

+ Reply to Thread