+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 NCAA Tournament Thread

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Basketball 2012 NCAA Tournament Thread

Wow. MVSU choked. Lost a 16-point lead against W.Ky. Belt basketball is so bad.

Champ okiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud ofokiealdawg has much to be proud of

Re: 2012 NCAA Tournament Thread

If MVSU could have hit any FT's they would have won going away... WKU used to have some good BB teams but they will get beat by 50 plus in the next round.

The SWAC

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

It was an exciting game to watch. Tons of turnovers but fast paced. I felt bad for MVSU. I really thought they had the win.

In this second game, Iona jumped out quick and is showing that they deserved the at large bid. Man, they can shoot the ball.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

#1 seed Syracuse loses it's starting center for tournament because of eligibility issues.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...topstorieslity

That hurts my bracket.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

That's why I wait until after the play in game to fill out a bracket.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Is there going to be a BBB bracket?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Is there going to be a BBB bracket?
    Our bracketologist is efforting as we speak...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    It was an exciting game to watch. Tons of turnovers but fast paced. I felt bad for MVSU. I really thought they had the win.
    That is the type game that turns me away from watching WBB. Missed layups and multiple turnovers are not what I consider part of a good game to watch.

I watched a second or two of the NAIA Div II Women's championship. A girl shooting a free throw missed the entire rim to the side. I changed channels immediately.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I watched a second or two of the NAIA Div II Women's championship. A girl shooting a free throw missed the entire rim to the side. I changed channels immediately.
    http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sp...efmod=backyard

Interesting link I posted...

I think this is what made the original Techsters so popular (along with winning) -

They could relate to the girls on the floor as daughters, sisters, granddaughters etc -

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    That is the type game that turns me away from watching WBB. Missed layups and multiple turnovers are not what I consider part of a good game to watch.

Gimme a break! Derek Fisher of the LA Lakers shot an airball on a FT about a week ago.

And, right, how many men's teams shoot worst than 60% from the line as a team? How many so-called great players shoot 50% from the line?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I would agree with 80. I love college basketball because you can see kids who start out a little shaky and then clean up their game over the next 3 years to graduate and possibly go pro. I hate watching the one and done guys go pro, never learn to shoot a jump shot or FT, and travel all over the floor. 2 steps, and a shuffle/ball fake/jump stop/turn around floater and the guy didn't travel??? Holy cow!! Probably slightly off point, but my rant got in there.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

how many men's teams shoot worst than 60% from the line as a team? How many so-called great players shoot 50% from the line?
    I don't know how many shoot WORST than 60%. Tell me.

I do know how many "great" players shoot only 50% FT. None.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Shooting percentages notwithstanding, it is significantly easier to make a free throw with a women's ball because of the smaller circumference--larger margin of error....

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Shooting percentages notwithstanding, it is significantly easier to make a free throw with a women's ball because of the smaller circumference--larger margin of error....
    But yet....

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I think if NMSU could possibly get past Indiana, they can make it to the S16 against Kentucky.......

Some of you that hate WBB seem to be obsessed with it. Isn't this thread in the MBB section and about the MBB tournament?

+ Reply to Thread