+ Reply to Thread

Thread: M. Basketball. Appleby Named WAC Player of the Year by RoundballDaily.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Appleby Named WAC Player of the Year by RoundballDaily.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Freshman guard Raheem Appleby was named the Western Athletic Conference Player of the Year by RoundballDaily.com on Wednesday.

More...

Discuss it here.

Varsity Bulldog Benson is just really niceBenson is just really niceBenson is just really niceBenson is just really niceBenson is just really niceBenson is just really niceBenson is just really niceBenson is just really niceBenson is just really niceBenson is just really niceBenson is just really nice

Re: M. Basketball. Appleby Named WAC Player of the Year by RoundballDaily.com

Congratulation!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Wow...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

How cool it that? Congrats!

Puppy chronicdawg has turned a few heads around herechronicdawg has turned a few heads around here

Congratulations good job son!

Big Dog WonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of lightWonderDawg is a glorious beacon of light WonderDawg's Avatar

This is great recognition for individual and University.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Called him Apple-butter the first time I saw him play. That kid is so fluid and smooth.. Love his game!

Big Dog DrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to allDrDawg is a name known to all

Congratulations to Appleby! Again!

The first time I saw him play I thought it was just a fluke, but then he just kept bringing it every game. I thought that Massey was going to be the big player at the start of the year, but that didn't work out the way I expected.

The major concern I have for Appleby is that he stays healthy. Every time he goes down it looks like it is a season ending injury, but then he is back up and walking around in a few minutes. We have some potential on the court now!

+ Reply to Thread