+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LSU CB Morris Claiborne scores a 4 on the Wonderlic

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Re: LSU CB Morris Claiborne scores a 4 on the Wonderlic

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Assante View Post
    Maybe that's why he only stayed for 3 years. Athletes are treated differently at pretty much every school. If you don't think it happens at Tech too then you are delusional.
    I think what they are trying to say is that they think it happens to a lesser degree here, not that it doesn't happen at all. On a side note I got a 33 on the online wonderlic test.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    All I hear about this kid is positive. He seems like a high character guy who has done things right in college. A poor score on the worthless Wunderlik is not enough to assume he cheated his way through LSU.

I work down the street from Fairpark...If MC figured out a way to do better for himself, I think that's good. It's a ROUGH area.
    This really has nothing do with Claiborne, we all wish him the best. But time and time again LSU players make incredibly low scores but pass the ACT and classes. It's not Claiborne fault LSU instructed someone to sit in for him on the ACT. They probably told him all progams do this kinda of thing.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

In case y'all forgot, Claiborne was on the verge of signing with LaTech until LSU swooped in and got him late. We offered before they did.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Do we even know if he tried to answer correctly?

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

I can see someone just choking and stressing out if one or two of the harder questions were first since it is a timed event whether or not he has a learning ability. I know I hate and stress taking tests like that. Also can see what FishingBack says and he may not have really cared.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Dawg06 said,
    "He probably had somebody take it for him. It was pretty common and pretty easy to do. Many kids turned taking the ACT for others into a business. I think the ACT is just now starting to crack down on it.

He probably had people taking his tests for him at LSU as well. From what I've heard, that's common and easy to do as well."

Just like it was when I was in school. Be careful before throwing stones, my friend. If the truth be known, our graduation rates and eligibility forms "back in the day" would have to have had some embarrassing adjustments.

I remember one of my profs joking with the class that our teams were not recruiting athletes from healthy families - because by the time they figured out that they should not be sceduling his class iit was too late. In the previous quarter, seven students from different sports "did not do well" and requested special attention because they had lost bothers, sisters, moms, dads and grandparents just prior to final exams. At the time, each sport handled their own communication with profs and had no idea what the others' excuses were and, too, they did not have a clue as to the abilitiy of a STATISTICS prof to compute simple odds. LOL!

BTW, in the following quarter, no athletes were registered in any of his classes.

So, before casting stones......
    Last edited by HounDoggy1; 04-04-2012 at 11:30 AM.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Same way they stay in school here...
    This

Varsity Bulldog CYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really nice

Well one of my daughters was an athetic tudor and the other works at the tudoring center and schedules things at LSU and while some of the athletes are never going to be considered a rhodes scholar, I doubt there is any wholesale cheating going on. Ironically LSU ranks second in the SEC in graduation rates behind Vandy so while its easy to throw darts at them, I doubt we fully understand the amount of time and resources they dedicate to ensure their athletes are in class and are passing. I think most of the high profile programs are under such scrutinity they have figured out how to keep folks passing without having to cheat as in the old days when a Dexter Manley can graduate from OSU and be illiterate.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

How were they at "windsoring"....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Same here but you have to admit that is bizarre. And how did the kid stay in school at lsoo?
    He took bowling and basket weaving.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    How were they at "windsoring"....
    Don't know about windsoring, but probably an academic all-american at "snoring"

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CYFAIRDAWG View Post
    . Ironically LSU ranks second in the SEC in graduation rates behind Vandy so while its easy to throw darts at them.
    Maybe gymnastics, but not football:

Vanderbilt 91%
    Mississippi 69%
    Florida 69%
    Alabama 67%
    Mississippi St. 63%
    South Carolina 60%
    LSU 60%
    Auburn 59%
    Georgia 57%
    Kentucky 55%
    Tennessee 52%
    Arkansas 52%

http://stanford.scout.com/2/952555.html

Varsity Bulldog CYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really nice

Check your stats. The official is as follows:

The scores are based on incoming classes from 2001-2002 through 2004-2005.
    Okay, so, here’s how the SEC programs’ graduation rates came in for football only:
    Vanderbilt: 86
    LSU: 77
    Florida: 76
    Alabama: 69
    Georgia: 65
    Auburn: 63
    Mississippi State: 62
    Kentucky: 61
    Tennessee: 61
    Arkansas: 56
    Ole Miss: 54
    *South Carolina: 39

I heard the SEC commisioner congratulate the team on their 2nd place finish in graduation during his presentation at the spring game.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CYFAIRDAWG View Post
    Check your stats. The official is as follows:

The scores are based on incoming classes from 2001-2002 through 2004-2005.
    Okay, so, here’s how the SEC programs’ graduation rates came in for football only:
    Vanderbilt: 86
    LSU: 77
    Florida: 76
    Alabama: 69
    Georgia: 65
    Auburn: 63
    Mississippi State: 62
    Kentucky: 61
    Tennessee: 61
    Arkansas: 56
    Ole Miss: 54
    *South Carolina: 39

I heard the SEC commisioner congratulate the team on their 2nd place finish in graduation during his presentation at the spring game.
    No one cares corndog. Go troll somewhere else.

Puppy BleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeBleauxMe Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    No one cares corndog. Go troll somewhere else.
    Apparently Cool Hand Clyde does...

+ Reply to Thread