+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homer Honey

Puppy HomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeHomerHoney Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Homer Honey

Dan Reneau, have you learned that Kim Mulkey does indeed know how to coach and has proven it with TWO National Championships in the last twelve years?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: Homer Honey

feel better?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    feel better?
    I don't know if "HomerHoney" feels better or not.....but I have noticed that all these positive posts about Mulkey winning another NC have irritated the hell out of you. Lighten up, T-MO!!

HD

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Can we change the banner on BBB to honor Coach Kim Mulkey and her Lady Baylor Bears?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Can we change the banner on BBB to honor Coach Kim Mulkey and her Lady Baylor Bears?
    Yes, and we'll also replace Leon's name with her's on the womens BB forum.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Yes, and we'll also replace Leon's name with her's on the womens BB forum.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HomerHoney View Post
    Dan Reneau, have you learned that Kim Mulkey does indeed know how to coach and has proven it with TWO National Championships in the last twelve years?
    A good coach would have won their 3rd straight title with that 6'8" man playing for 'em....

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    A good coach would have won their 3rd straight title with that 6'8" man playing for 'em....
    Dude, I am embarrassed for your bigoted ass

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    Dude, I am embarrassed for your bigoted ass
    Dude, don't be. Mind your own biz.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I don't know if "HomerHoney" feels better or not.....but I have noticed that all these positive posts about Mulkey winning another NC have irritated the hell out of you. Lighten up, T-MO!!

HD
    HD, is every one (other than deewayne and 77) in Claiborne Parish that slow?:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Dude, don't be. Mind your own biz.
    Think it is more pity that I feel for you than anything, you have to be a pretty sad individual to say something like that about a kid.
    Nope it is embarrasment I have for you.
    I am embarrassed for you but I shouldn't have called you a bigot it isn't your fault since your a product of the environment you were raised in.

I am embarrassed for you. You're an idiot. And, that is your fault.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Thats why I like this board, It is full of love,understanding,and mutual respect!

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    Thats why I like this board, It is full of love,understanding,and mutual respect!
    Hey, I want to apologize for people like dawg80, he is the minority in his actions on here. I just pray for people like him that are that unhappy with their own lives that they have to pick on kids about their appearance.

I try to respect everyone but I will not allow people to pick on kids.

I am embarrassed for you. You're an idiot. And, that is your fault.
    I will own that anyday, I would much rather be an idiot and stand up for kids that are being picked on rather than hide behind a name. If your such a man then put your real name out here so everyone can see a piece of trash you really are for picking on kids.

+ Reply to Thread