Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
While I agree with 95% of your post BigDog13 from what I have seen has not said anything negative about KM. He has been first to give her props on being a great coach.
He seems to not be on the same page as myself about how important she has been to Baylor University but he has never said anything negative about her in any of the post that I have been a part of with him.
There are some on here though that have been very rude and have absolutely no class at all with some of their comments.
BlindDog13 and myself have definately went round and round on some issues but I think I can speak for him when I say at no time do either of us condone people taking cheap shots at kids.
It is garbage and just goes to show how little class some people have when they do crap like that.
Those who mock others based on physical appearance or disability are the lowest life forms on the planet. Brittney Griner has more character and class than any of those on this board who attempt to tear her down. So she's tall and has a low voice, which some on here deem enough to call for a gender test. News flash: Many say the same about the Techsters' coach.