+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can we move on?????????????

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Can we move on?????????????

We seem to be stuck in a time warp with the posts over this last week about KM. She did great things as a player and coach for us, but she is GONE! I appreciate everything good she says about Tech and hate everything negative about what is said. The fact is that she is NOT coming back. We have the choice of discussing her endlessly or trying to rebuild our program.

We have the other greatest PG of Tech history as our Head Coach now. She has brought in Whitney Frazier, Lulu Perry, a knock-your-socks off transfer, and that is just to name a few. Most of us have high hopes about next year. Love KM or hate her - she is gone. We are not Baylor, even though they seem to have our program right now. So, we have a couple of choices. I have participated, as well, so I am not calling anyone out. I hope we can concentrate now on a big post player and get this rebuilding underway. We made significant strides the first year and a half of getting our swagger back, had a set back last year (still pulling out a winning season), and now we have recruiting underway.

If you are not going forward, you are going backward. As fans, let's choose to go forward! I am SO ready for signing day and see what we have for next year........ Hope some of you are with me on this and we can stop all the ex-coach talk.

Big Dog DarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really niceDarboneDon is just really nice

Re: Can we move on?????????????

We are with you, Champion110!!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I was told she didn't wear the powder blues....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DarboneDon View Post
    We are with you, Champion110!!
    +1

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Even I, who have kept the fires stoked on this topic, have grown weary of the pigtails' apologists. I'm sure her sh#t doesn't stink either. And there are some on this board who would know, given where their noses are....

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Hope some of you are with me on this and we can stop all the ex-coach talk.

So you started a thread asking folks to stop talking about her.

Check!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

Check!
    HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! I am addicted to responding to all threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop. I am even starting threads about stopping. It just keeps going.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post

Check!
    Exactly. But remember, we are all supposed to follow our fearless leader and only post what he finds acceptable. He needs to remember that we don't start posts defending Kim. Those of us who write about Kim only do so in response to the moronic comments posted on this page attacking her. There are some on here who actually know Kim, then there are those who like to think they know everything about Kim. Those who know her stand up for her. Those who don't know her and attack and blame her are just trying to be big fish in a small pond.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We seem to be stuck in a time warp with the posts over this last week about KM. She did great things as a player and coach for us, but she is GONE! I appreciate everything good she says about Tech and hate everything negative about what is said. The fact is that she is NOT coming back. We have the choice of discussing her endlessly or trying to rebuild our program.

We have the other greatest PG of Tech history as our Head Coach now. She has brought in Whitney Frazier, Lulu Perry, a knock-your-socks off transfer, and that is just to name a few. Most of us have high hopes about next year. Love KM or hate her - she is gone. We are not Baylor, even though they seem to have our program right now. So, we have a couple of choices. I have participated, as well, so I am not calling anyone out. I hope we can concentrate now on a big post player and get this rebuilding underway. We made significant strides the first year and a half of getting our swagger back, had a set back last year (still pulling out a winning season), and now we have recruiting underway.

If you are not going forward, you are going backward. As fans, let's choose to go forward! I am SO ready for signing day and see what we have for next year........ Hope some of you are with me on this and we can stop all the ex-coach talk.
    ---
    Kim will always be part of the Techster History!
    She played on a National Championship team and coached on another for the Techsters!
    Although she is gone she will forever be in our memories!
    Now the "what if's" will be along as well but we all have to give her credit just the same...
    It's the Techster program that is the current one that has my loyal support now and will for years to come I suppose, Last year was definatly a bump in the road but remember we could have had Caples on the team if she hadn't gotten in to that trouble before actually becoming a Techster, Who knows we might even have been back in the NCAA's with her but with out a significant post player it is doudtful that we would have gone very far if we had gotten there!
    Your right Champ with the signing of Lulu, Dogo, Shelton, Frazier, and the other Techster players we are definatly moving in the forward direction!
    I don't know if there will be any other gals added to the program for next year other than what we have already signed up but we should be remarkably better than this past years team!
    I personly can't ever remember having 4 players at 6'2" or taller on a Techster team???
    Nor a player like Lulu except for maybe Kim or our own TSpoon?
    LaTech Basketball is definetly heading in the right direction with the addition of TSpoon and Coach White for the Men's Coach!
    Bring on 2012-2013 Seasons!!!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Dude, we have a ton of backward thinking people on this site. In the last week alone, I've seen nasty and unfair accusations, and name calling aimed directly at a 20-yr old Baylor kid (Brittney Griner), an 18-yr old former Tech QB (Nick Isham) and a former LA Tech coach (Kim Mulkey). The later two have been called every ugly name in the book --including liars, cheaters, quitters, etc.... And of course, consistent with backward thinking, we have the usual handful of neanderthals reminding us that they think women's basketball is nothing more than the equivalent of a spelling bee. Okay, fine.

Meanwhile, everybody seems to have plenty of high praise for the duck calling guy who looks like a guitar player from ZZ Top!!

In the last 3 days alone, I've seen BigDog13 --allegedly a grown man-- write a least a gazillion posts trying to do nothing BUT tear down one of women's basketball's greatest coaches, Kim Mulkey. Never mind she's a former Tech coach that has nothing but GOOD things to say about our beloved school, LA Tech. Yet, he's here day after day, apparently obsessed with trying to tear her down. And he is routinely joined by the usual suspects. I don't get it. Where does the hate come from? You would think the man was being PAID money to root out all evil.

Yeah Champ110...don't worry about the "backward" thinking on this site. That horse left the barn a long time ago. :icon_wink:

Stay classy, BB&Ber's! Football season can't get here fast enough.

HD
    Last edited by HogDawg; 04-06-2012 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Dude, we have a ton of backward thinking people on this site. In the last week alone, I've seen nasty and unfair accusations, and name calling aimed directly at a 20-yr old Baylor kid (Brittney Griner), an 18-yr old former Tech QB (Nick Isham) and a former LA Tech coach (Kim Mulkey). The later two have been called every ugly name in the book --including liars, cheaters, quitters, etc.... And of course, consistent with backward thinking, we have the usual handful of neanderthals reminding us that they think women's basketball is nothing more than the equivalent of a spelling bee. Okay, fine.

Meanwhile, everybody seems to have plenty of high praise for the duck calling guy who looks like a guitar player from ZZ Top!!

In the last 3 days alone, I've seen BigDog13 --allegedly a grown man-- write a least a gazillion posts trying to do nothing BUT tear down one of women's basketball's greatest coaches, Kim Mulkey. Never mind she's a former Tech coach that has nothing but GOOD things to say about our beloved school, LA Tech. Yet, he's here day after day, apparently obsessed with trying to tear her down. And he is routinely joined by the usual suspects. I don't get it. Where does the hate come from? You would think the man was being PAID money to root out all evil.

Yeah Champ110...don't worry about the "backward" thinking on this site. That horse left the barn a long time ago. :icon_wink:

HD
    Have I stated how much I HATE the offseason? Maybe some good recruiting news will get us looking forward again or, in June, some good conference news. Oh wait, I am not allowed the opinion of anything positive. FFA is watching all my posts to try to make sure I don't post anything too positive, as the self-appointed leader.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

HD
    HD I have complimented the hell out of her. Please show me the post that tears her down. .........I won't hold my breath.

I have said repeatedly that she has done an amazing job at Baylor. I have said that she has taken a losing program and built it into THE dominant WBB program in the nation. That she is a winner and a fighter who won't accept 2nd place. And on and on.

What you just posted is a flat out lie.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!! I am addicted to responding to all threads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop. I am even starting threads about stopping. It just keeps going.
    stop-posting.jpg
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

HD
    While I agree with 95% of your post BigDog13 from what I have seen has not said anything negative about KM. He has been first to give her props on being a great coach.
    He seems to not be on the same page as myself about how important she has been to Baylor University but he has never said anything negative about her in any of the post that I have been a part of with him.
    There are some on here though that have been very rude and have absolutely no class at all with some of their comments.
    BlindDog13 and myself have definately went round and round on some issues but I think I can speak for him when I say at no time do either of us condone people taking cheap shots at kids.
    It is garbage and just goes to show how little class some people have when they do crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post

+ Reply to Thread