+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Petrino gots some splainin to do.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Re: Petrino gots some splainin to do.

I wasn't going to comment on her other positions of employment.
    Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Fixed it for ya.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I haven't read everything on this and I have some questions:

1. was Petrino suspended because he had an apparent extramarital affair or because he lied? (or both?)
    2. the young woman involved also is an employee of the university but has not been suspended; is that because the expectation of morality come from Petrino's contract rather than a university policy for all employees?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    The contract has a clause about embarrassing the university. The woman was an employee because Petrino hired her last week. I would imagine she is going to be leaving very soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    I think the real problem was Petrino hired her and she was directly under him.
    You are assuming it was a real job- I don't know if that has been determined or not. She may have been on the payroll for other reasons.
    She's worked for the UA Razorback Foundation as an assistant director starting May 2011. She became the student-athlete development coordinator about 5 days before the accident.

Petrino's contract states "engaging in conduct, as solely determined by the university, which is clearly contrary to the character and responsibilities of a person occupying the position of Head Football Coach or adversely affects the reputation of the University or UAF's Athletic Program in any way."

Reading helps.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    She's worked for the UA Razorback Foundation as an assistant director starting May 2011. She became the student-athlete development coordinator about 5 days before the accident.

Petrino's contract states "engaging in conduct, as solely determined by the university, which is clearly contrary to the character and responsibilities of a person occupying the position of Head Football Coach or adversely affects the reputation of the University or UAF's Athletic Program in any way."

Reading helps.
    And she's a former Hog volleyball player. . .
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    And she's a former Hog volleyball player. . .
    That a good double entendre. But, you have to wonder at the "former" part.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, we just gotta hope she is "givin it up"
    Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Wonder if the saddle horn got skint' up as well? I would never expect Sonny D to ever do such a thing if for no other reason than his wife is a drop-dead, knockout, gorgeous woman herself!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I bet Petrino liked how she played volleyball.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, those pics and comments probably aren't really appropriate and should be "out of bounds".

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post

Reading helps.
    I am not sure of your need to be nasty-I normally ignore you, so fire away-you just earned a spot on the ignore posts section. But, here are examples that clearly say she was hired March 28th by Petrino. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...hired-employee, http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...ash/54058556/1
    Last edited by Cal&Ken; 04-07-2012 at 03:01 AM.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Bobby should have had Direct TV, then he wouldn't have ended up in a roadside ditch.

I am not sure of your need to be nasty-I normally ignore you, so fire away-you just earned a spot on the ignore posts section. But, here are examples that clearly say she was hired March 28th by Petrino. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...hired-employee, http://www.usatoday.com/sports/colle...ash/54058556/1
    I wasn't being nasty. Just pointing out that she was not a new employee. She had been working for UA since May 2011. She changed jobs 5 days before the accident as you have seen.

Now I will be nasty - you might learn something if you didn't ignore people because they are not like you.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

It could be that she did just begin working for the U 5 days before the accident. At many universities, employees of the Foundation are not university employees. I have no idea if UoA is this way.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I bet somebody has already done the Hitler movie scene inserting Long, the AD, in place of Hitler.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

It's not he was having an affair with a woman.
    It's not he lied about her being latest member of his motorcycle club.
    It's all about everyone else finding out it was his mistress he hired last week to be under his direct supervision.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    I think the real problem was Petrino hired her and she was directly under him.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Maybe Bobby should have had Direct TV, then he wouldn't have ended up in a roadside ditch.
    That is the funniest thing I have read in several weeks!!!

+ Reply to Thread