+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Karl Malone, Jr.

Varsity Bulldog Loftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her game

Karl Malone, Jr.

Apparently, Karl Malone, Jr, (OL) visited LSU yesterday with his dad. He was offered by Miles, but did not commit on the spot. Early indications seem to suggest that he is looking at programs other than Tech.

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

Re: Karl Malone, Jr.

"Early indications seem to suggest that he is looking at programs other than Tech"

Does that really surprise anyone? Best of luck to him wherever he signs - hopefully that will be at Tech. But all kids have their reasons for staying at home or wanting to get away for a while.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I don't about Karl Malone Jr, but who is Karl's son that attends Cedar Creek?

Bulldog HoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the roughHoustonDawg2008 is a jewel in the rough

Eh, I don't fault him for wanting to do something different than his Dad. Would love the legacy to continue, but best of luck to him if he goes somewhere else.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Personally, if I were an athlete in any sport and if my dad were Karl Malone, I would prefer to attend a university other than Tech...but that's just me. If my dad were Terry Bradshaw...same thing.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I don't about Karl Malone Jr, but who is Karl's son that attends Cedar Creek?
    Same one. KJ Malone.

Kid's a beast. Junior in high school and already 6-4 pushing 300 lbs.

OL
    http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=5550699
    http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/1YPENG0fHkGJNZNbsTyyLg/football-fall-10/profile-kj-malone.htm
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/8...his-own-legacy

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I too would love for the legacy to continue at Tech. But I will not be upset if the young man has to do something different.
    I would hate for him to do it at lsu though!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

The kid in the picture is not who I'm talking about. The son I'm talking about has a lighter complexion and he's younger.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    The kid in the picture is not who I'm talking about. The son I'm talking about has a lighter complexion and he's younger.
    I don't know of any other sons he has at CC.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

If Karl fired his lawn man for wearing an LSU hat, I doubt he sends his kid to LSU. He may go to Oklahoma or Utah though.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

That is not Karl Jr. in that pic.

Ok, then I know who Karl Jr. is. I thought he was a sophomore. The kid is HUGE!

Varsity Bulldog Loftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her gameLoftonbranch is on top of his/her game

An LSU guy in my office told me that was Karl and his son, KJ, at BR yesterday in the picture that that I previously posted. However, there was a question posed as to whether that was actually KJ in the photo. As I don't know KJ personally and wouldn't recognize him if I saw him, I have deleted the photo from the post.

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

TD123 is right, that guy looked nothing like KJ

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Anywhere but lsu........ Don't want Karl attending their games instead of ours..............

+ Reply to Thread