+ Reply to Thread

Thread: La tech ps3 theme

Puppy johnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nicejohnnyb019 is just really nice

La tech ps3 theme

I am working on a ps3 custom theme...these are some pics of it so far...still have some logos to add. This also has 4 different backgrounds so far can use up to 24 backgrounds. Any ps3 users feel free to input ideas...all icons can be customized. I have only put some football and baseball cause those are my favorite sports
    Attached Images Attached Images

Varsity Bulldog Wade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the roughWade_Antley is a jewel in the rough Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: La tech ps3 theme

I'll add it to mine when you're done.
    Our task is to become our best selves.
    One of God's greatest gifts
    to us is the joy of trying again,
    for no failure ever need be final.

Louisiana Tech Bulldogs - Canada's Team!

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Re: La tech ps3 theme

So will I

+ Reply to Thread